A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: Can the swf cracked

maybe this is a stupid question
    but..can the password protected swf files be cracked?
    i'm asking this, because i've found a software that protect swf files....it's already a version 2.0...maybe please reply

Someone obviously protected this SWF because they specifically did not want anyone to be able to import it at a later time. And I am certain that Flashkit looks down upon these types activities.

Cheers

yeah... but not every1 has such a good moral code.

Yeah i know...but if...just if
    there is someone out there can crack the password and import MY SWF ...and he made a software out of it then release it on the net that would be a disaster!!

Just Imagine that you have developed a flash site from scratch and it takes you 3 months to build....then you see some leet off your site...OMG

The answer is yes there is. I won't post the adress here. But if you're still intersted. Post yopur email. You can check it from there.

There are also SWF Decompilers that can do this as well. As well as apps that can allow you to save a swf via right click.

I think you'll find you're takling one step foward and two steps back. When it come to this kind of thing.

I knew it!
    D*mn!
    thank you for the info..but if i download these apps i'm just as worst as "them"
    thanx anyway
    but if you knew any apps that protect the swf better please post it here, i'm sure every would apreciate it

ive made swf files and lost fla for them and had to resort to downloading a decompiler to view the action script, i ended out a couple steps a head since that could have turned into a huge headache for me.