Hi,
I'm not sure if this is possible but i was wondering if 1 swf could call a certain frame inside another swf and play it,
I'm trying to make a map by using 2 swf's, the first is the interface and the search engine swf (search is altered from either Kumar K's "Find a string" movie (u can download it at http://www.flashkit.com/movies/Scrip...07/index.shtml ) or from flashjunkie's "Active search v2" )
The second swf is the world map with the names of countries all over it
Here's what i want to do : The search contains a list of 10 countries, when u find a country u click it's name so the map swf repositions itself (by changing its coordinations) .. ex: u click on USA in the results field after u've done a search on USA (the result is also USA) so the map shows the US centered in the screen.
All i could think of is by making several frames in the world map swf each with different coordinations so when the search swf's result is clicked it goes to the correct frame of the loaded map.
i know its not a really bright idea but i don't know any actionscripting so if u have any better ideas please share them with me
thank u 4 ur help in advance