A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: EPS Images?

I hace Swift 3D and I heard that you can draw a enviroment in Flash and export it as a .eps image and that import it to Swift 3D. Well I drew a lined enviroment (Xiao Xiao Style) with no colors just lines. Then I imported into Swift 3D and I got little of nothing, a few things (like door handles) were made 3d and the lines I made were messed up. Anyone know what I can do to change this? Do I have to make the drawing in flash look 3D before I export it or what? I drew it with a "Point Of View" effect down a hallway in my image. If anyone knows where a tutorial for this is or can help me I would really appreciate it.

Thanks

" Lets Rock ! ....... " NitroCharged's Avatar
    Eeerrr,
    the idea is to make a 3D environment in Swift3D, then export it to flash. Your doing it backwards.

I realize the point of it, But I need to know how to builg like 3D Walls, Roads, etc... I just basically need to figure out how to create the grid lines and create good looking buildings ect.. If anyone knows any tutorials or anything to help me out please reply and tell me where to go or where to find out how.

Thanks