A Flash Developer Resource Site

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: HEY JELVE - LOOK AT THIS! EVERY FLASHERS OPINION NEEDED

The Phattest Bwoy at Flashkit
    I would love to do this too .

Smile Cool

Glad everyone's getting in on it.

phooka: baby pics? I'll have to find some.

hey-

people are protective of their work to be sure. why not just ship the library or have people import the swf's. i'm a pretty giving guy, but there are elements of my code i don't want to give up..

as for posting the products, would it be everyone giving their FLAs or the SWFs.
    I'm for the SWFs..

This will be interesting. Evil has spawned a good idea.

how do we watch out for copyright with this?

i am interested though...

Smile Replies, Replies, Replies.....

mad clown: We discussed trading FLA's and SWF files. I think we all agreed that it should be voluntary. As for your library trade - that is cool.
    Some items from each FLA could be passed along instead of the entire file. But if there are any codemongers (like me) simply release object that you would like to be used. As for copyrights - I can type up a disclaimer for any works used cfrom the creator. The objects, sounds, movieclips, imported media and any and all original actionscripting are the sole property of the creator and belong to him/her only. Fairly simple.

I think that the persons fla that gets the remix should still have ALL of the rights to the work. Any objections?

Smile zplunk

We already said that zplunk.

Whoops, sorry... must of missed that somehow, or maybe it's the fact that I'm half asleep, either one

Smile HAHAHAHAHA!

zplunk: happens to us all, man. Stay cool.

Anyways - I was looking into gohbi (however you spell it) phatdesigner.cjb.net site - this would be a cool project for a remix - I'll have to ask him.

Sorry BabyHugh - but this kid needs some inspiration. Check it out and tell me what you guys think.

Diaper Changer

Re: HAHAHAHAHA!

Originally posted by The Evil Mika-El Vance
    Sorry BabyHugh - but this kid needs some inspiration. Check it out and tell me what you guys think.

Check what out.... sorry I had to attend to my female so I missed out about a page or two.

phooka -- I'll take new pics and get it/them to you by end of week ok.

As for copyright.... roCkwildaz!com is about sharing the love man.... we all own a piece of it So what u do.... you own but don't get a url near mine or anything. But it in the FK archives on showcase maybe.

Diaper Changer

Re: URL

http://www.phatdesigner.cjb.net
    It looks aaight... but where is Phat Black???

Smile

I like a the idea about remixing? it would be pretty interesting.

Hey lets make this thing official.

I think we should lobby the moderators to include a new reMix section. We could all post our fla's, swf's, libraries, whatever and we could all reMix them and upload the links to Flashkit. Maybe even a new discussion forum revolving around this?

What d'ya think?

Stu

I just emailed Mark and this is what he said:

Dude, easily done, submit a movie to our movie section, email me so I can get it up priority then you can upload reviews and modified versions to the movie that you started with, sort of like an evolving content section... so this should sort it out for you !!

Mark_Fennell@Bigpond.com

Let me know if that made sense.

Mark

War is futile: just drink beer phooka's Avatar
    Kool! I am still missing pics from you all when you were little toddlers to start with my remix... though, pleaze!!!

webmaster@phooka.net

Diaper Changer

I'm sorry phooka..... I'm sure I won't find a baby pic now.... maybe I'll get one of my bro. But I'll send you or post one of myself here when I take them hopefully before the end of this week ok.

Very encouraging comment there from Mike... though not so clear to me but I dig that he's interested

stuartW: very cool move - I like it. But we need something solid.

BabyHugh: Phat Black is on the way - but you haven't supplied me with any content. I have nothing to work with.

phooka: Sorry about the baby pics - but I have like 3 jobs and clients to juggle now. I'll try to ge them to you as soon as possible.

War is futile: just drink beer phooka's Avatar
    No probs: I've got two projects as well, so I'll start with the remix when I get any of the pics. Not rush needed!!!

cool

alright this is going to be coo. now if I could only pull some time out of my ass.....

Diaper Changer

BabyHugh: Phat Black is on the way - but you haven't supplied me with any content. I have nothing to work with.
    Ok man... email phatblack45@hotmail.com ok. His name is Kareem.... ask him to email you the info and other stuff he has.

P E A C E !!!

PS... no more roCkwildaz!com remixes up in here?