A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: Talk abt it.......

Born Again Flasher
    heh, " Action Canceled " should check the like ( although I did get a title bar )

erio

Born Again Flasher
    okay worked this time. I especially liked the intro... the music fit quite nice. It was simple, yet very unique.

the layout itself felt a little small on my 1024x768 screen, but it was subtle enough in colors and very easy to manage. I felt somewhat confused as to why the options moved to the left once I first clicked on something, and remained there indefinately. Maybe they should stay on the left, or on the right just so people can keep track in their heads of where they're at... (thinking like someone in a hurry)
    I especially liked the fact that you bolded some colors in blue to highlight specific points, being most people don't read everything like that. Coming into the site, I knew little as to what it was going to be about, and reading the fine details before getting the gist kinda shuns me away.
    I also didn't understand the image in the top left corner. It would be really neat if the image pertained to the subject as I clicked on it, which it mostly does for the first three options. Adding something better for the 'projects' and adding something at all for the 'contact us' would make it better. On the same note, the background stays the same for everything except the 'contact us' option, where it changes to the "@" symbol. It's very subtle, and very nicely positioned in the background, but may be nice to have a change per each option, just for the sake of design
    I see a lot of things that must have taken a lot of time to do, to make a simple effect, but each effect fit well. Such as the boxes behind the lettering in the intro, and the typing out of the header on the bottom left corner when an option is selected.
    One last note: the theme and the song made me feel mystified... in awe like the company would be able to do so much for me, but I don't know how that feeling of being mystified will spill over into a real life conversation when I contact you about it.
    Nice design, thanks for the added inspiration.

erio

Tremonti SE
    o o o! i are ion a hurry
    The site is nice.... Great..
    Good Menu, good Bye!

What's the temperature dude?
    The sound loop is kinda typical now, i seem to hear alot of that sound loop around. The site is easy to navigate, but strangely all the menus move from the right to the left hmmm. Its an overall nice clean site, good work....