A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: Can anyone produce this flash menu without flash and have it work in NS, and IE?

Can anyone produce this flash menu without flash and have it work in NS, and IE?

this is a basic menu that I created in flash for a site, we are trying not to use any flash on this site, but I can not figure out how to duplicate this menu and make it work in both IE, and NS without flash?? anyone have any ideas?

http://www.emtgroup.com/ers/top_menu.html

use a program like image ready or fireworks...smthing that does simple rollover buttons

-whispers-

imageready will do the roll over, but it will not make the 4 sub menu buttons clickable, and it will not allow them to only be visible after the solutions button has been rolled over.

ah..sorry...I didnt notice those were sub-links.
    What are you trying to use?..Plain HTML?..Or any alternative to FLASH?..like SWISH?...or..maybe checkout java drop down menus..

-whispers-

I'm trying to use an alternative to flash so that the flash player will not be required for this websites menu Swish will produce a flash file, which defeats the purpouse of what I'm trying to do, I just need some method to do this weather DHTML or JavaScript, I'm not sure, that will function in NS, and IE.

dreamweaver will do it. You can make the buttons appear on a roll over and stay there until you click on one of the other links or whatever. Download the trial version from macromedia and give it a whirl it's really easy to do.

Alan