A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: Vecta 3D standalone

Senior Moderator
    Defender of the Faith

Cool

Just to let everyone know. Vecta 3D standalone is now availible for 59 USD. I would wait and see what the reviews are like on Swiff 3D before buying. from what I see you can do much much more in the erain solution. Regards, Bill

------------------
    Macromedians 1:1

In the beginning the web was without shape and color, and the hype covered the darkness of the net. Then there was a Flash and life came to the web and vision became reality.
    <EMBED src="/cgi-bin/ubb/Members/sigs/00000100.swf" quality=high WIDTH=375 HEIGHT=75 TYPE="application/x-shockwave-flash" PLUGINSPAGE="http://www.macromedia.com/shockwave/download/index.cgi?P1_Prod_Version=ShockwaveFlash"> </EMBED>

Talking

Thanks for letting us know if you here something what is better or other stuff please write it on the board im wating for vecta for a long time now
    Thanks in advance

------------------
    The BugiMan Is HERE PREPARE TO WANT ONE

bugiman@dcnet.co.il

Hi
    i have the vecta3d-max plugin version 1.00 my quastion is has the vecta3d-max 1.01 greadiant shader included and where can i download the update from 1.00 to 1.01 .

becease what read about vecta3d stand-alone is that its even better then the expensive max plug-in .

please help becease i beginning to think that those ****s have ript me off .

Unhappy

not availlable for macintosh yet huh..