A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: blury fonts, pixel fonts included

I am realy waiting for someone to come up with a briliant and EFECTIF idea to implement text in Flash without having to check wether is W 0.0 H 0.0, or is the movie as well
    in a determined position, or do i use pixel fonts, or is it
    dinamic or plain text. I find myself waisting so much time
    getting those font to be sharp and crisp, wether they are in a movie, or simply as grafic or buton, wether it is static, dinamic or input text. I manage to get the text crisp but it takes quite a few steps, and I don't seem to be the only one, maybe Macromedia should do something about it. Or?

"Don't worry, you didn't see me"

Or get someone to make a monitor that doesn't use pixels. Thats what everything is composed of, even vector graphic like Flash. Pixel fonts are the highest part of the need to keep everything lined up at whole pixels. That way, the font is kept clean and nice.
    Either deal with lining up the fonts, and quit complaining about something some inane, or don't use fonts or Flash.

Smile rough option

if we would have get the same aswer for complains about dificulties designing web page for retarded browsers around 1990 no body would be using the internet at all.

Thanks for your easy answer.

"Flash is great, everythink else is just internet"

"Don't worry, you didn't see me"

Re: rough option

Originally posted by txaran
    if we would have get the same aswer for complains about dificulties designing web page for retarded browsers around 1990 no body would be using the internet at all.

Thanks for your easy answer.

"Flash is great, everythink else is just internet"
    Yesa, but Flash isn't a 1990 version of Mosaic. There would be no way for Macromedia to implement vector graphics along with pixelated fonts. Don't complain if you are too lazy to actually do something in Flash.

abbsolutly

Shut up! That's exactly what I should do.

Shut up and work, so maybe I could find the easiest way to implement vector graphics with pixelated fonts.
    I say maybe because, I spend to much trying to create an expresion that would be purely visual and would express how my own world comunicates with the reality of THIS.
    But for sure, I should stop complaining and make more money implementing graphics with fonts using vectors and pixels

"Internet is round"