A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: gabocorp?

i heard that gabocopr broke up? i heard that they all got into a big fight cause one of them slept with the others sister. i also heard that after that happened, the one guy went mad and went on a flash killing spree. i don't know, maybe none of this is true. except for where is gabocorp? and why hasn't there page been updated yet!

------------------
    http://design.poilsports.net

Angry

gabocorp. where are they now. http://www.gabocorp.com

GABACORP is just an company from Macromedia themself, it was to promote the product Flash, but they wre overstelphing with questions and all kind of stuff they haden;t have time anymore to build they own website.

Well, I'm not sure about that.
    As far as I know someone who developed Flash also worked for gabocorp.
    But I don't now about that macromedia did the whole site.

How do you know?

Waldo

whoop!

updated there page almost!

Gabocorp's been trying to alter themselves into a developer resource so they can help out other developers with Flash and HTML and all that crap. They didn't break up, they just got better things to do. They still design websites for people, but they're trying to run a resource site off the domain now. Kinda weird how they switched. I'd keep my own site and the resource site, but hey...their choice really.

Probationary Member
    ALL THIS IS BUNCH OF CRAP! THE SITE IS JUST DELAYED.

Smile

well thankyou elvis for that wonderful insight....sh*t man are you always this rude....?

Peace

Don't mind elvis over there... He's just mad that everyone's opinion doesn't match his. Personally I think he has some emotional problems, but hey, he could be just trying to bump his posts up or something. Who knows..

As for Gaborcorp, my opinions stand as above. I'm pretty sure the site will be out soon and it will impress as much as their groundbreaking design did.

sup man..yeah i think i agree with u...he spends so much of his time telling others not to bump posts.......yet he does not know how to stop himself....heh...anyway im off this topic....no more.....

Yeah i loved the gabocorp page...thats the main reason i started learning flash....they inspired me...hehe

Peace

resolved Gabocorp!

Man,
    I thought I was the only one that new about them! There
    site got me going in this business! I saw that site and I thought wow, I got to know how they did that! Then they disapeared!

How crazy!

Dan@dreampages.net

Yeah...Gabocorp seems to have inspired a lot of people to be web developers and flash developers. Kinda cool, but I wish they were still around (the company, not the resource site) so we could say "Hey...you guys are the reason I have a job today. Thanks." or something sentimental and teary eyed like that.

did someone somewhere say, yo Jav666 can you get a mirror of something from 10 years ago, that looks like absolute ****? good god man why bring this up!? I'm starting to regret using my one leprechaun fatality...
    GhooooostGIrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrl
    https://signup.leagueoflegends.com?ref=4b5493e6c7342
    use the link above if you download league of legends.

I thought today was Star Wars day not Zombie day?
    "Let us declare nature to be legitimate. All plants should be declared legal, and all animals for that matter. The notion of illegal plants and animals is obnoxious and ridiculous."- T. McKenna

Oh my god, I remember when that site was the sh*t!

That is the very first flash site I ever saw and the reason I started learning flash in the first place.