A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: [Resolved] [Resolved] [Resolved] [Resolved] [Resolved] [Resolved] [Resolved] [Resolved] [Resolved] [

Lightbulb

I am currently working on a project called MT that I hope to release byt his summer. However I have lost some key people in the project when they moved away and lost interest.

The project is a complex one and without my Scripters I will not be able to release it by Summer...maybe even ever. Let me explain the project.

Its a interactive flash page....When you come to the page you select a name and a character icon and enter the page. The layout looks like a bird eye view of the inside of a building with squares like a checker board. users navigate around using arrows keys and when they get close to something like a sign, another room or any other media object they can view it. When they hit the view key it zooms into the object (Goes to a view from the users eyes) and they can use, look move and interact with the objects.

This has been simple to create but this is not the everything. We are working on making it so when your at the page you see everyone else who is there. You can walk up to them, say hi and perform several animations when you are in VIEW mode as opposed to the movment mode.

I am unsure on how to write the script I need so people can see everyone else at the page. Chat I have gotten working, because the actual talking window is a seperate flash movie that is above the main movie.

This project has potential for earning money.
    When I get a working version up there are a few people who would like to sponser future projects, also charging users for personal character images is an option.

I am looking for people from almost any field who want to work on this project. I have only completed the Loading, and Config portions 100% and have almost finished the layout for the movement mode. I am looking for another artist to design character faces, animate people and create different things...also I need someone to script the thing! If you would like to help please tell me. I have a word document describing the features I would like to include if you want more info.

Also...to add to this long post, I don't care much on your ability..I need people to help...I even need a good HTML person.
    If you can include a demo URL of something you have done but its not that importent.

Thanks a Million!

FK founder & general loiterer Flashkit's Avatar

I am very very very busy, but I can lend a hand where necessary. I have some sharp javascript, HTML, flash skills.

Hmm reference site... how about flashkit.com

Id be keen to work on setting up a construction zone on flash kit for collaborative projects of this nature, mesaging, doc space, project space etc etc.

This is only an ideas as well, but I'd also welcome feedback on it!

Mark

<EMBED src="/cgi-bin/ubb/Members/sigs/00000011.swf" quality=high WIDTH=360 HEIGHT=40 TYPE="application/x-shockwave-flash" PLUGINSPAGE="http://www.macromedia.com/shockwave/download/index.cgi?P1_Prod_Version=ShockwaveFlash"> </EMBED>

bump

TE

LOL
    heheh
    I don't know all about flash on this month.

Wouldn't it be funny if Mook has e-mail alert turned on, wounder what he/she would say if he/she saw activity on this thread.

FK's Super Loquacious Randomite ad_mtk2's Avatar
    Great Footer Mark!

asheep please don't bump old threads like this. if you want to draw people attention to them, link to them, do not bump them.

thankyou