A Flash Developer Resource Site

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: How smart are you?

138 and my intellectual type is a visionary philosopher. Guess I'm supposed to drop out of school and stare at trees all day contemplating life.

And aparently I'm equally good at mathematical and verbal tasks. Do you think I can use this on my resume?

Say Hello to my little friend. pimpjacksmack's Avatar
    129... but the sad part is, I'm sure most of you to whom I'm comparing my score are half my age.

Av: 3D & Media Developer
    you're 26?

you're 54?

I Mastered Dead Technology TallGuyLittleCar's Avatar
    If David Petly was here that would make him darn near 100

I read that I.Q. decreases with age. However age is the only way to get wisdom.

Mine has probably decreased a point a year. Mostly due to alcoholic consumption. What was I saying?

Lady Pleaser Extrordinaire!

Hehe

Congratulations, Erik!
    Your IQ score is 239

umm cool

Av: 3D & Media Developer
    good joke...239 is impossible.
    iq doesn't decrease with age. it actually increases if you keep learning on a regular basis.

Like I said... sitting on my butt in front of a computer aeems to flatten the curve.

Um, I don't trust an I.Q. Test that can't even figure out my age.
    Originally produced by: The retarted I.Q. Tester
    Uh-oh! From the birthdate you entered, it looks like you're under 13. Unfortunately, that means you can't access the privileged areas of Emode. You can take our tests, but you won't be able to get the full results.

That's not because we don't like having you stop by. No way! We just think it's really important to protect children on the Internet, so we want to make sure your personal information stays safe and confidential. You should never give out your real name, e-mail address, street address, phone number, or any other private details about yourself — to us or anyone else.
    Um, I was born Nov. 27, 1986

Freakin POC

"Don't worry, you didn't see me"

Originally posted by aevium
    good joke...239 is impossible.
    iq doesn't decrease with age. it actually increases if you keep learning on a regular basis.
    Just like Henry Ford once said.

Congratulations, Ryan!
    Your IQ score is 139

At the same time, we compared your answers with others who have taken the test, and according to the sorts of questions you got correct, we can tell your Intellectual Type is a Word Warrior.

The first thing we can tell you about that is you are equipped with a verbal arsenal that enables you to understand complex issues and communicate on a particularly high level. But that's just scratching the surface.

hmmmm
    Your IQ score is 133

we can tell your Intellectual Type is a Precision Processor.

The first thing we can tell you about that is you've got a very experiential way of learning and a strong mathematical mind. But that's just scratching the surface.

wah wah wah wah wah so what

Okay, well, that was depressing! A measly 120 and it said: ...we can tell your Intellectual Type is an Inventive Inquisitor.
    The first thing we can tell you about that is you're equally good at mathematical and verbal skills and have a thirst for learning through experience

I can tell you right now (and from a variety of other tests) that my verbal skills seriously outweigh my mathmatical skills, but on the other hand, I just guessed on a bunch of the math questions, hmmm, maybe I should just take their 'are you a slacker?' quiz ( http://www.emode.com/emode/tests/slacker.jsp ). I might score better on that one

Another weird thing, most people seem to have been rated as
    Visual Mathematician and Visionary Philosopher, but I got Inventive Inquisitor. So not only did they just tell me that I'm dumb, and apparently my verbal skills suck ('cause we know my math skills do ) I also think they're telling me I'm in the wrong line of work. Maybe I'll go look for a job as a juggling, unicycle riding, journalist...that's inventive, right?
    Or maybe I'll just go to bed
    b

I got a 127 while partaking in a herbal smoke session. Maybe I shall try again later when I am not so lazy.

Congratulations, Joseph!
    Your IQ score is 129

At the same time, we compared your answers with others who have taken the test, and according to the sorts of questions you got correct, we can tell your Intellectual Type is a Visual Mathematician.

The first thing we can tell you about that is you have a strong ability to process visual-spatial and mathematical information. But that's just scratching the surface.
    I don't think that's the ultimate IQ test.

Originally posted by TianaKaeSha
    I am a 131

and a visionary philosopher.

acutally, that does not surprise me... I would expect most graphic designers to be similar

I got 131 too

but it wont tell me what kind of person i am yet
    I can only postulate the probability of performing at a paramount level of perfection praised by the pulchritudinous paragon whose only practice is to preserve such a paradigm.

Mom said "make me a Mod" el-Ignoramus's Avatar
    Congratulations, Kebab!
    Your IQ score is 131

This number is the result of a formula based on how many questions you answered correctly on Emode's Ultimate IQ Test.

During the test, you answered four different types of questions — mathematical, visual-spatial, linguistic and logical. To determine your ability in these areas, we compared your answers to those given by the 6.5 million people who have taken Emode's Ultimate IQ Test.

Worst thing is it was a year ago wwhen I took that test, I'm terrified to re take it and find out it really dropped

Mom said "make me a Mod" el-Ignoramus's Avatar
    C'mon Starks post your IQ let us laugh for a bit

129. nice for not being in my mother tongue. most of the word questions i didn't know. i knew the spanish translation.. and some of the mathematical problems i didn't understand too well. my poor vocab anyway i got a 150 s on a spanish test when i was 16..

i just get to the conclusion this tests are sh*t. live and let live. the dumbest person can be the best, and normally the most intelligent are the most annoying.