dcsimg
A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: well, for once i can honestly say...

FK Resident Amazon

that i am darn proud of our state's governor!

Way to Go Glendening! i never though much of him before, but now i am willing to reconsider a bit...

click here

is it re-election time, already!?

joking. that's a good thing, seriously. about time somebody higher up took a stand on something that may be outside of their own normal agenda.

that's great! i would prefer death-penalty eligble convicts be forced to rot in jail for the rest of their lives anyway. all the extra 'priviledges' death-row inmates are given bugs me(access to lawyers, phones, media, libraries, etc.). just sentence them to life and walk away!

I Mastered Dead Technology TallGuyLittleCar's Avatar
    Originally posted by nordberg
    that's great! i would prefer death-penalty eligble convicts be forced to rot in jail for the rest of their lives anyway. all the extra 'priviledges' death-row inmates are given bugs me(access to lawyers, phones, media, libraries, etc.). just sentence them to life and walk away!
    for beyond a shadow of a doubt heinous crimes(and littering) I would like to see the criminal quickly done away with (why should I be taxed for keeping a predator alive?). Actually for some I think torture would be o.k.

However I think the problem is more of the poor can not afford good attorneys and hence forth get the death penalty. The wealthy can afford good attorneys and get life or less.

This is further compounded by Law enforcement and prosecutors looking for career advancement.

FK Resident Amazon

lol @ littering