A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: Need Intelligence - Funny Story

I'm surrounded by stupidity, seriously...

here's the deal, Im 18 and a senior in high school.. me and my friend run a design firm and are taking calc at a local college, and hardly are even at the high school much, we're just gettin graduation requirements out of the way... but here's an amusing story... i kinda just need to vent.

so 2 days ago 2 kids try and burn down the school by setting simultaneous fires in trash cans in bathrooms on different floors. How did they do this?... with tp and paper towl in the bathrooms... needless to say no damage was done... after evaluating the situation it is obvious the kids were brilliant... is it not semi-obvious that a fire started in a metal bucket will not go to far?? don't homeless people start fires in trash cans, with the idea that because it was started in a trash can, it won't go any where? also, how is a fire started in a room (let alone an entire building) made out of concrete gonna grow at all any way...

anyways, the admnistration obviously sees this as a big problem, and needs to take action. Their action: to remove all paper products from every bathroom in our school, and place human monitors in the bathrooms to keep everything in order. after evaluating this situation i wonder, is it not possible to get paper products from anywhere else? if some unsuspecting arsonist went to our bathroom with the intent of using our supply of toilet paper to burn down the school, would his plan be foiled because paper products are so scarce the only place you can find them is our bathrooms?? Besides all this... if there's a monitor in the bathroom, what need is there for the removal of the paper products? would the monitor not realize it if a kid was to remove toilet paper from a stall, take out a lighter, and attempt to set fire to it?? i take that back, our administration, or anyone our administration could possibly assign as a monitor would not be able to be succesful as a bathroom monitor... nobody in our school is at that level of intelligence.

does it stop here? no.

my explanation of how our administration lacks the intelligence to serve the purpose of a bathroom monitor holds true, as the following day (yesterday) yet another bathroom bandit strikes. yet, because there was no paper supplies provided in the bathroom he was forced to use notebook paper. this copycat bathroom bandit, however, keeping with the theme of brilliance, is immediately caught. why you might ask? because the paper he used to attempt to start the fire had his name written on it.

this leaves me awe struck and unable to provide an evaluation.

the point of this story is to thank you all for your intelligence... because in my part of the world, not only is it lacking, it's not even thought of.

Sauguät

actually that seems rather intelligent, in a devious way. You see in removing all paper products from the washroom, the function of the washroom is negated. (no TP, can't wipe yer ar$e), so anyone entering must be up to trouble, and therefore they can arrest anyone who goes in..... ???

exactly... yet the next day someone still managed to start a fire... and didn't get caught because of the brilliance of the administration's plan.. but just because he left his name on a sheet of paper

OMFG.

So lemme get this straight. There is even no TP in the bathroom and if there was there is a bathroom monitor to make sure you're using it to wipe yoself?

makes sense to me. stupid enough to start a fire with TP and paper towels, then you should do without.

the actions of the stupid affect us all. ever wondered why your insurance for your car is so high?

I Mastered Dead Technology TallGuyLittleCar's Avatar
    Originally posted by gerbick
    ever wondered why your insurance for your car is so high?
    because its little and red?

Move Forward, go ahead. its not to late. to whip it.
    Whip it Good!!!!

damn you TGLC. damn you.

before the cream sits out too long
    you must whip it
    when something's going wrong
    you must whip it...