dcsimg
A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: A error that keeps popping up.

Almost everytime I try viewing my flash movie through Internet Explorer, a error pops up, and it shuts down the browser. I have the newest version of Explorer, and I have Windows XP.

Not all flash movies it does this, but half of them do. It usually happens if I have media for example, *putting cursor over a link and the text change color and make a sound*.

I just don't know what to do, its very fusterating. And to top it off, I can't publish it on the net to show you guys because I need to get the html code, and the only way I know how to do that is openning my flash movie through Internet Explorer, but a error pops up and I can't right click or anything.

Can anyone help me?

PS: I have the trail version of the program, however I don't have the links, linked to any other pages, its just 1 plain .swf file.

Originally posted by Wheeljack
    Almost everytime I try viewing my flash movie through Internet Explorer, a error pops up, and it shuts down the browser. I have the newest version of Explorer, and I have Windows XP.

Not all flash movies it does this, but half of them do. It usually happens if I have media for example, *putting cursor over a link and the text change color and make a sound*.

I just don't know what to do, its very fusterating. And to top it off, I can't publish it on the net to show you guys because I need to get the html code, and the only way I know how to do that is openning my flash movie through Internet Explorer, but a error pops up and I can't right click or anything.

Can anyone help me?

PS: I have the trail version of the program, however I don't have the links, linked to any other pages, its just 1 plain .swf file.
    I have had this happen once or twice, Rebooting and trying again has always taken care of it.

Well I tried viewing it for around 5 times now. I'll try rebooting, I hope it works for me, like it did with you.

IT WORKS! Thanks man .