dcsimg
A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: need your opinion

i recently posted about my website and a couple of people said that the info box looked a bit boring. could someone please look at the homepage which has my new idea and then compare it with one of the other pages and tell me which you think is best, orange or white.

here is the url: http://www.leeweb.cjb.net

thanks

FK's resident Kungfu Master
    where should i start... hmm...

i dunno about your last site but this one is not really interesting either... why don't u make the info box bigger? want people to see your cool wallpaper? put it inside the "box"...

if it was bigger than i wouldn't have to scroll down that tiny box...

put more graphics in the site too

the flash movies are pretty amusing though but i wouldn't call them 'games' since games are supposed to be interactive... they're more like flash movies to me... but remember when u're in the league of Warcraft... make a decent intro and specially ending movies... most of the games i played got crap endings... oh and don't forget to send me a copy of your games (when your games are famous of course hehehe... )

for now checking my site would be enough since i checked yours...

http://board.flashkit.com/board/show...hreadid=313008

i've decided i'll just go with my new version. i don't know what your on about with the games thing though since i don't have any up yet.

FK's resident Kungfu Master

Smile

hehehe... take it easy dude...i just made a mistake... i checked your site again... i clicked on the animations part... silly me... hehehe...

it's up to you if u want to keep the layout... it IS your site after all... i just don't get why u want to make such a small info box when the rest of the space in the page is wasted on useless big logo which u can put inside the box and make it look even better...

hmm... i wonder wat others will say about that...

and about the game... why don't u put it up so i won't look bad hehehe... plus i really wanna see them as well... game addict that i am

Navigation Nazi

Nice background

Nice background image. The rest of the site needs to be completely overhauled. It's a big project, but there's no use diving into flash if you're not going to ...well...dive in.