A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: [Resolved] [Resolved] [Resolved] [Resolved] [Resolved] [Resolved] [Resolved] [Resolved] [Resolved] [

I'd be very interested to know if there is such a thing as a stock house or some web resource where one can find stock Flash animation visuals. There are zillions of Flash resource sites out there, but they all seem to be sensory and fruitless link-filled overkill and I just cannot find a Flash site that contains a stock of images. If you go to a desktop icon site, or a sound FX site or most other types of image or sound resource sites you can find for free or for pay whatever you are looking for, but I haven't found one yet for Flash.
    What I'm specifically looking for right now is "rain" and "smoke". I think I could, by myself, eventually work out how to animate a layer of rain or of (cartoon) smoke to lay on top of other layers in a Flash animation, but it would probably take many intense hours of labor. I'd be willing to pay for such stock resources if they existed, but in the world of Flash resource sites all I seem to find is tutorials on how to solve arcane programming problems like "Pass Parameters into your Flash File at runtime" or the like... All I wanna do is make a Flash movie...

http://www.flashkit.com/movies/

Run a search for smoke and rain in the FK movies section. Open source files there.

Thanks Megatoon! I've definitely found some candidates there, but the trouble I have now is that all the ones I've downloaded don't seem to have seperate cast members that I can extract and use in my own movie. I can't extract the rain or smoke from the files - leaving out the background, other graphics or whatever else is in each movie.

May not have what you need right now and I think producing things yourself if much better but take a look if you want.....

http://www.graphicscene.com

later.