dcsimg
A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: quick update from dkerr

Wink

Hi everyone - my apologies for not getting onto the support forum queries in the last week or so - I've gone and busted my knee ligament, so have been out of action for a while - will be working to catch up as soon as I can.

v3.6 Beta is in its final stages, with an overhaul of the Paint object to include free-hand painting and some other cool stuff. Should be a vast improvement. We also have international language support in 3.6

Stay tuned

Regards

Originally posted by dkerr
    Hi everyone - my apologies for not getting onto the support forum queries in the last week or so - I've gone and busted my knee ligament, so have been out of action for a while - will be working to catch up as soon as I can.

v3.6 Beta is in its final stages, with an overhaul of the Paint object to include free-hand painting and some other cool stuff. Should be a vast improvement. We also have international language support in 3.6

Stay tuned

Regards

Sorry to hear about the knee, did that to my ankle once, and was out for nearly 2 months.

Anxiously awaiting 3.6...............

-Jason

Originally posted by dkerr

Stay tuned

Regards

Agreeable that You return to the Forum, I sit it for his knee, I also had problems when I played baseball(Catcher), the better thing is to guard very much rest and nothing of playing, or to dance

Also I wait for the new version 3.6
    I'm tuned!!!

Joseph