A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: looking for partner webdesigner

Arrow

Hi everyone,

I would like to find one independant, creative and talented web designer, who has the will to make art with another young designer, who appreciates a bit my work, really wants to make money, who wants to find another "pixel surgeon" to motivate each other, and enjoys multi-cultural projects.

I'm open to all kind of partnership, for example making a co-branded website, or whatever you could find complementary, and I also have a reliable partner who can provide us killer-hosting to sell.

Here is a short sample of my skills :
    -----------------------------------------

- SPECIALTY = 3D FLASH (3ds, Vecta3d, Swift 3d, Flash 5), see my website for unfinished raw examples
    - 3D : Bryce 5, 3DS 4.2.6 (Intermediate level)
    - 2D & Vector graphics : Photoshop 5.5, Illustrator 9, Streamline (very good level)
    - Print & PDF : Indesign 2
    - Musical skills : Keyboard, piano, bass guitar, african drums
    - Sound Production : Sound Blaster Live Platinium (DAT-quality recording), Cubase, Reason, Rebirth, Fruity Loops Pro (advanced level)
    - PHP & MySQL coding (advanced level)
    - Webmarketing & Business (excellent level, worked 6 months in a french web-agency)
    - GENERAL INSPIRATION & GRAPHIC STYLE : Vector works, Hi-tech, most masters like 2advanced & deaddremaer, french touch (like team chman,subakt,3e oeil,etc...), London webstudios, etc...

AGE = 20 years old

EDUCATION = 3rd-year student in International Business, self-education in webdesign (2,5 years)

EXPERIENCE =
    -6 months in web-agency (Paris)
    -current work for high-end hotel
    -corporate flash for a french insurance company
    -PHP intranet: basemysql.numericbusiness.com then click "base mysql"
    (l/p : francois / webmaster)
    -lot of work offline sorry...

LOCATION = Breda, The Netherlands (ADSL connection)

ORIGIN = France

NB : This is only a short sample of the software I use.

Don't hesitate to tell me what you think about the work on my website, but I've got much more offline on my PC.

Another remark, that's not because you have the will to work with another highly-creative designer that you're a teenager without mind...It's good to work alone but it can prove best to share your skills and design vision...

Bye

Looks like a match made in heaven Razor's dating agency here we go How many of these posts actually materialise into a fully fledged company?

approximately 0%

hmmmmm, pretty successful then. I personally can't see how anyone could work together without at least meeting to put a face to the name. Working over the net seems too crazy to me, I like working in my office and being able to go to the pub after work with my colleagues. It just doesn't seem to be a proper business relationship if one person's in China and the other in Spain to me.

That's really well done guys, i admit i have to incline facing such brilliant minds like you ...
    First folks like you don't really seem to have any kind of willingness to work with other cultures...
    Personnaly i agree it's a tough goal, but i'm not sure that sitting in front of your pc, telling that's a waste of time and laughing at others' efforts, is the REAL way to improve in life !
    It's a strange conception of things for a webdesigner :
    be conservative, keep on like it is, and forget about innovation because it doesn't seem to be your strongest skill...
    And last of it, the goal is not to create a fully fledged company like you say, but to experiment with other cultures and graphic approachs until finding an highly-creative design, and eventually if it works try in business...

I wasn't laughing at you homestudio. Razor made the point in the thread about getting a few of these partnership requests lately and that they don't materialise into anything. I don't know, some maybe do, but how long does the partnership/website/company last?

I hope you do find somebody to work with and wish you all the best

yeah, you're probably right gecko my last message was a bit strong, sorry.

Edge Animation
    I'm interested.... what requirments are you looking for in your partner (eg. age, location, skills, experience)

Arrow

hi apocalypse,

related to age, i would prefer above 16 years old if possible, but what interest me the most is your graphical and computer skills, so you have to show me some pieces of your work first, and the work experience is not a big deal because i already know quite well how to run a small (physical) web-agency...

I'm kind of interested, but we'll have to talk more.

My URLS
    http://inko.cjb.net
    http://d4u.cjb.net

By The way, I'm 17.

Dan.

Arrow

very nice, clean & accurate work dan !
    if u want go to see some stuff i made go & see:
    - http://www.numericbusiness.com (my unfinished website)
    - http://www.numericbusiness.com/showcase (i'm posting new stuff as soon as i can)
    i'm open to any discussion u want !

homestudio