A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: Little help? Okay..I mean...lots of help...

Okay...rather than making lots of topics to ask questions about the new MX, i'll just do what easy big one.

My First one: In Flash 5, I could easily make right something down, make it into a graphic, and make it fade. Now I can't seem to even do that anymore. Whenever I make the alpha 0% it is still 100%, and one of the few times I do make it 0%, and another frame where it is 100%, the motion tween doesn't seem to make it appear. It's just blank ----[no transition in between]---> picture

how do I do this? this was easier in Flash 5 =\

i never had this problem i mx but i think you should try making it a movie clip not a graphic that's what i do

Okay, I turned it into a movie clip, but it still won't dissappear when I turn the alpha to 0%.

=\

just changing it won't help you should go to proporties of object and change track as options to a movie clip or you should just do it all over again(track as needs to be done to every frame)

Thank you...

I was using the wrong "alpha"

I was using the alpha to the right when I was supposed to use the alpha on the properties o_O

damn it Flash!

Edit: Next question...how do I do a loading intro?
    [Edited by daoster on 05-23-2002 at 06:51 PM]