A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: Using Flash with dual monitors

I haven't done any research yet on this, but I have been running dual monitors on my system. It works great with many programs where I can do the work on one and view the "stage" or screening area on the other. It seems in flash my stage falls somewhere between the 2 monitors. Any suggestions?

Thanks,
    wjo

I have used flash across two screens. I have the stage in my main window and the most used pallets in the secondary screen. I have not ever had a problem with mine. What type steup(comp, OS) do you have??

That's weird. But it doesn't seem to work good with dual monitors when you seperate your timeline and stage. You cannot save a "view" in a dual monitor setup either, which is too bad!

I use dual monitors and everything works fine for me too. I have my main stuff without pallets on the left and all the pallets on the right. It works great. And my pallet sets are saved for the dual monitor setup.

To All,

Yes it does work across the two monitors, but seems the stage ends up almost in the middle. The palettes do end up on the other monitor and all that is fine. I tried holding the spacebar while dragging, but it seems to bleed over a little into the other monitor.

Wayne