A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: design feedback

Hi,

would just like some opinions on a quick wallpaper I designed in roughly an hour, from scratch, using photoshop. Please let me know what you think. If anyone is looking for graphics or logos let me know and I'll be sure to help out. Thanks.

http://www.mimeslayer.com/cgstudios/wall.jpg

i like the logo and the textures a lot

Its really cool , my only criticism is that is looks bit out of balance and 'heavy' on top , might want to add some delth there or fill the neg space you have in the bottom right corner

what font did you use ?

a

sweet

hey... Sweet bckrd. Very good looking.. Nice fonts and textures and over all appearance. good job.
    dewman

Very nice work man. Love it. I don't thing it is out of balance at all. Hey spread the wealth what's the font??....

Hi,

Sorry but I left for a little while. Thanks for the comments, nice to hear that some people like my designs. The font on 'CG' is called JH_TITLES , however I can not remember where I found it. If you can't find it, just let me know and I'll post it online.

Font on 'studios' is just one of the many pixel fonts. Then 'experience the difference' is the common verdana.

Thanks again to everyone who took the time to reply.