A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: [Resolved] [Resolved] tattoo web-site

http://www.geocities.com/phoenixstudios2000

its at yahoo just for testing purposes

please have a look and comment good or bad

Very nice site...the presentation is very professional. I like having the option of listening to the two music selections or none, and I like that the music is not on when the site first loads..shows courtesy for your visitors. Just a few suggestions that you might find useful:

1) The text for the links appears distorted and is not crisp and clear.
    2) The first link on the home page is titled, "About Us". It took me a few minutes to realize that it is the home page. Since the link is referred to as "Home" on all the other pages, suggest you rename it "Home" rather than "About Us".
    3) On all the linked pages, the "Home" button is in a different location. Suggest it be in the same location on all pages to make it easier for your visitors to find.
    4) Suggest that you not force your visitors to have to return to the "Home" page to view another page. For example, if I go to "Tattoo Care", I can't get to any of the other pages without returning to the "Home" page.
    5) It might be helpful to make the text "Choose Your Beat", and "Stop the Music" just a little larger...us old men have a hard time reading it!!!
    6) Provide a warning to your visitors that they will need sun glasses....just kidding!!! The colors are certainly bright!!

Hope that you will find some of the suggestions helpful. Great job...keep up the good work!!!

BillJ
    http://home.earthlink.net/~wjohn/

The 1st suggestion i would make mate is that on the 1st page i would take the Writeing out of the image corz you dont need it there 2 you can do that in HTML and the load time of loading up Images that you dont need will out down so it will be faster to get to that page

one thing i know beeing a Web Designer is i hate Waiting for pages to load

also i would make the page Centerd it would look better and why is there a link on Loading Contents ??

i do like the layout it looks good and the navbar is good to
    over all i give a ya 6/10 keep it up man

oh one more thing when i click on home i go back to the intro why ? is it meent to do that? if so i would make it just go back to the main site :P

jeff

tried to look at the site phatruss. I love the image on the entry page, but the link from there goes to a blank page

totally weird it worked not even a week ago....

ok i moved it too my server (damn geocities freebies!)

http://www.phatruss.com/phoenixstudios

Loooks pretty man, great job. Needs a few adjstments, but nothing that the people ahead of me didn`t mention, aside from two things:

1)The text is blurry, I would use bitmap fonts, they`ll do a whole lotta good. The text will be crisp and clear.

2) On the first page, I would get rid of "your" and make it "you`re". Customers will think: "what if they make a spelling mistake on my tatoo too?" I don`t wanna seem picky, but trust me, they are. You never know, so better be safe than sorry.
    Again, nice job.

Cheers and good luck!

Hall