A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: portfolio viewer, feed back needed

Hi guys,

I'm new to these forums, I've got a portfolio site that is in dire need of some feedback (friends only tell you what you want to hear)

http://www.kreng.nl/ryan/portfolio2/

Thanks in advance,
    Soulpatch

i like the intro, but i'm not a fan of the gears and metal plates. and with how you have executed it, it's very busy with the labels pointing to the right ones for nav, but they need to be there to explain.......

spinning gears for the main nav and drag&drop gears for sub nav is questionable. lots of creativity here, it just doesn't all fit together

Climbing Nerd
    I like it other than the "skills" section. Personally, I don't like to see a button unless it goes somewher. In this case it's just an un-neccessary step to get to the info. Probably just personally preference... but that's my 2 cents.

u really need to work on the popup... the window has scrollbars and i cant resize it... very original site... u sure must like them gears haha. keep up the hard work!

Thanks guys, I appreciate your honesty, I need this to look spot on and this is definately helping me isolate some design/interface flaws.

Thanks again,
    Soulpatch

scrollbars? I thought i disabled those oops!