A Flash Developer Resource Site

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Tyson or Lennox Lewis ?

He bit Holyfields ear. He bit Lewis' thigh.

I'm gonna win

I can easily smoke Tyson

FK's resident Kungfu Master
    only if u use UZI like your smiley hehehe

I think the object is to pummel the oponent into submission. Smoking your oponent is definitely against queensbury rules.

i Would probley need more then that.... a tank!!

Originally posted by swampy
    I think the object is to pummel the oponent into submission. Smoking your oponent is definitely against queensbury rules.
    rofl

FK's resident Kungfu Master
    i'd like to see lenox running around the ring screaming "get 'im off me, get 'im off me" with tyson hangin on to his thigh with his teeth hehehe

tyson.

I got money that Tyson bites Lewis on the crotch in the 4th round after getting jabbed enough times to become frustrated.

just you watch.

dean_phoenix
    I gotta side with Agent 02 on this whole debacle. Tyson will win purely because boxing is rigged. These "commissions" are nothing more than a front for a scam. What's the difference between wrestling and boxing? Wrestling has chicks and white guys. Both are seen on PPV events instead of live television and although the blow-to-blow aspect of boxing is real, the outcome is not. At least not since boxing became dominated by hype and the promoters who fuel it.

Boxing now is about the hype and the attention generated by it, which in turn make Don King richer <Mod Edit> Keep those kind of remarks off of Flashkit. </Mod Edit>. And somebody who's been convicted of rape, and then verbally assualts a female reporter is the puppet of a greater evil. Lennox Lewis will take a fall because Don King and has 5 million friends named Washington tell him to.

The only question left is not IF, but WHEN he'll take the dive.

[small]
    [Edited by gerbick on 05-30-2002 at 02:42 PM]

dean. thanks for showing your true colors.

dean_phoenix
    MY true colors? Excuse me?

keep your racist remarks to yourself, and off Flashkit.

Understand?

dean_phoenix
    Originally posted by gerbick
    keep your racist remarks to yourself, and off Flashkit.

Understand?
    No, I don't understand. This is a person who gets millions of viewers tuning in to a sham, and meanwhile claims it's not rigged, THEN pockets nearly all the money for himself. What would you call that?

And then while you're at it, tell me the last non-black heavyweight champion.

Racism is the underlying evil of boxing. King exploits people like Tyson and hangs them out to dry after they're used up. Then, if the commissions don't agree to his event, he either buys them off or plays the race card against them, and in the process gets even more publicity for his fight.

I won't retract anything I said previously because it's the truth.

i hope Tyson wins... purely because i dont want Lewis to be on all the english tabloids... england beats america etc etc...
    if he wins he's English otherwise he'll be Canadian... i hate english papers..

Quickly stated, Don King, scam artist of the century, behind PT Barnum.

I don't care for the man. However, it does not mean that you can go say, and I quote from your earlier post, "...make King a richer nig*er..." That kind of verbiage is unwelcome here. Your opinion, while valid in whatever justification you may hold onto, does not mean you can post any racially charged or racially deragatory remarks.

I'm not asking for you to retract your opinion. I personally don't care. However, racists remarks such as that word you decided to use, is not welcome here.

dean_phoenix
    Originally posted by gerbick
    Quickly stated, Don King, scam artist of the century, behind PT Barnum.

I don't care for the man. However, it does not mean that you can go say, and I quote from your earlier post, "...make King a richer nig*er..." That kind of verbiage is unwelcome here. Your opinion, while valid in whatever justification you may hold onto, does not mean you can post any racially charged or racially deragatory remarks.

I'm not asking for you to retract your opinion. I personally don't care. However, racists remarks such as that word you decided to use, is not welcome here.
    I call it like I see it. Martin Luther King is a black man, however, Don King is not. He's a...well...disservice to the entire race. My comment is not racist, no more than saying Dale Earnhardt Jr is a redneck.

NASCAR is the antithesis of boxing. NO blacks and 1 women in the circuit, that's the good ol' boy system though. And as racist and close minded as it is, it's the fastest growing sport today.

Before you play big bad moderator and try to slap my wrist, read the context of the sentence instead of censoring the single word.

I Mastered Dead Technology TallGuyLittleCar's Avatar
    Originally posted by dean_phoenix

NASCAR is the antithesis of boxing. NO blacks and 1 women in the circuit, that's the good ol' boy system though. And as racist and close minded as it is, it's the fastest growing sport today.
    actually I believe in the busch league there are occasionally black drivers. As there are in IRL. It would be like me saying The NBA is racist becuase there are not any asian centers.

You're getting a bit out of line.

i also consider that word to be racist and not acceptable for use on flashkit.

I don't think it's comparable to redneck, not if you know the history and intention of the word.

your values that you associate with the word, whatever they are, are in contrast to the 'norm' - try using a word like n*****r on a primetime show and watch what happens, not going to be the same reaction to calling someone a redneck on seinfeld is it?

you entitled to your own values but when you are part of a community you need to be sensitive to others.

i also consider that word to be racist. im not complaining because i dont see no indian heavyweight champs, everyone has their sport. it isnt always rigged because there is a high number of people from a certain race.