A Flash Developer Resource Site

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Korea-Japan futbol worldcup

Originally posted by Aria

Id like to see Argentina tomorrow V Nigeria but arrrgh... it kicks off around 6 am !!

a
    Another job for the alarm clock I think, that ought to be a good match, a draw should do nicely

FK's Official A&A Addict
    nope argentinia has more qualities then nigiria well nigeria plays soccer quite well too but i think argentinia will win.

FK's Official A&A Addict
    btw forgot to ad this

hope Japan was too far to travel for all those troublemakers from the UK
    japan and korea have ordered a ban of all uk supporters if i'm correct....

btw what's a supermoderator

Originally posted by justice strike
    Aria is, natch!

And, apparently, a pretty big football fan...

btw forgot to ad this

hope Japan was too far to travel for all those troublemakers from the UK
    japan and korea have ordered a ban of all uk supporters if i'm correct....

All the real trouble makers seem to get to the matches (or at least to the stadium so they can fight, I doubt many are interested in the football) wherever they are, even if they've been banned from leaving the country

Originally posted by catbert303

All the real trouble makers seem to get to the matches (or at least to the stadium so they can fight, I doubt many are interested in the football) wherever they are, even if they've been banned from leaving the country
    all the hooligans from the UK (i dont call these ppl supporters ) did real damage to England's campaign to stage the next World cup during the Euro 2000 !

Remember those scenes in Belgium ?

I sure hope Japan was too far for them

a

the UK hooligans dont want the world cup in the UK, cause then they could only smash up UK buildings and beat up UK people and thats not as fun...
    i think most of the UK hooligans would be very happy if Germany got the world cup...

Originally posted by xup878

i think most of the UK hooligans would be very happy if Germany got the world cup...
    which they did !

The next world cup is in Munich - did you watch the Hooligans prog (3 parts) on BBC recently ?

i found the 2nd in particular really scary

a

FK's Official A&A Addict
    u know the dutch and the germans are just as bad....well the germans in special... when we dutch people held a minute silence for a person who was murdered 2 days ago... they just sang songs about how they where going to put us in gaschambers and how jew should be killed.... it's escpecially very annoying when their playing against the best team in holland... since that is a club established by the jews...

it's very annoying to see that most of them havn't learned from their history and just make the same mistakes over and voer again

u know the dutch and the germans are just as bad....well the germans in special... when we dutch people held a minute silence for a person who was murdered 2 days ago... they just sang songs about how they where going to put us in gaschambers and how jew should be killed.... it's escpecially very annoying when their playing against the best team in holland... since that is a club established by the jews...

it's very annoying to see that most of them havn't learned from their history and just make the same mistakes over and voer again
    i hope youre not generalising there !

Like any other European hooligans -the German hooligans are also right-wing supporters and will sing abuse and try to disgrace the Dutch team and any other for that matter.

UK hooligans (most of them or at least the key members and leaders are hard core members of the National Front here) you see them at pubs and in the streets shouting abuse against anyone who isnt white and English !

a

Originally posted by Aria

The next world cup is in Munich - did you watch the Hooligans prog (3 parts) on BBC recently ?

i found the 2nd in particular really scary

a
    i saw one of the hooligan programs... and it was crazy.. the one where they fired the tear gas into the pub, stuff like that is bad for the true fans...
    most of them hooligans didnt even watch the game, just sat outside pubs and caused trouble... oh well i dont follow football neways... and the next world cup being in Germany ahhh thats scary

I only saw the first of those shows, after watching that one I didn't want to see the others... those people made me feel sick. I heard a rumour that in japan they are going to give 1 year prison sentences for people convicted of hooliganism out there, seemed fair.

Originally posted by xup878

i saw one of the hooligan programs... and it was crazy.. the one where they fired the tear gas into the pub, stuff like that is bad for the true fans...

apparently it was the only way to get them out !!

a

FK's Official A&A Addict
    it's very annoying to see that most of them havn't learned from their history

i wasn't generalising. However i'll keep my opinion to myself next time

it's very annoying to see that most of them havn't learned from their history

i wasn't generalising. However i'll keep my opinion to myself next time
    IM sorry but you said 'most of them' refering to the German fans ! Id like to believe that hooligans whether English, German or Dutch are a minority.

I dont think most German fans behave that way just like most English dont. Those who do arent there for the football anyway

a

FK's Official A&A Addict
    yes i noticed i phrase it poorly however i was not generalising all the lot over one line...

i dont see moe talking about england superpowers here no more
    sorry guys but u england played a bad game.

*sigh* why did this topic degenerate in to a talk about hooligans. Those guys don't even deserve the attention.

So did anyone see Germany stuff Saudi Arabia 8-0

Originally posted by creedance
    i dont see moe talking about england superpowers here no more
    sorry guys but u england played a bad game.
    yeah they were pretty bad in the 2nd half !

They always have a bad start, but we'll see how they go from here . Group F is the toughest one

a

FK's Official A&A Addict
    the last red card in the match against turky wasn't really an just one... but it didn't matter either because the turks wouldn't have scored in those 20-30 seconds...