N' then I might just
    Jump back on
    An' ride
    Like a cowboy
    Into the dawn
    ........To Montana.
    Originally posted by Dank_Nugs
    Originally posted by Dank_Nugs
    <removed and mailed to the webmaster for comment, if he thinks it is suitable content, it will be returned
    dp>
    [Edited by david petley on 06-02-2002 at 11:56 PM]
    Do I censore your posts? huh? I think you need to change your Depends a bit more often.
    which bit of my comment didn't you get??, your post was sent to the webmaster who will let me know if it is suitable content for his website, if he thinks it is ok for his website to display it, it will come back.

Where is the censorship except that to which you agree when you sign up here for membership?

wake up,
    david p.

Dank_Nugs
    Originally posted by david petley
    wake up
    Wake up? I keep trying, but this Indo makes me soo sooo sleepy.

I Mastered Dead Technology TallGuyLittleCar's Avatar

griffhiggins

what an intersting irony. as the Magnum P.I. team logo was a cross

everybody knows higgins and robin masters were one in the same right?

there has been alot of snipiness lately around here. guess its easy to be rude to a screen. Just try and remember there is a person on the other side.

oh by the way griffhiggens. Your own custom smily when you feel the need to give a sermon.

Hope you don't find that offensive.

Well if you're saying I was preaching here...you're wrong.

I was just appalled at the events of last night. Simple as that. I have since learned that it was not DP who closed that thread. I have also learned that MASH was ignoring his email. He has been banned.

I guess I'll close this thread now. . .

Señor member
    Originally posted by clifgriffin
    Well if you're saying I was preaching here...you're wrong.

I was just appalled at the events of last night. Simple as that. I have since learned that it was not DP who closed that thread. I have also learned that MASH was ignoring his email. He has been banned.

I guess I'll close this thread now. . .

Go on then, you seem to have forgotten to close it! For my tuppence worth, this site has gone horribly downhill in the last 12 months because the age of the posters and thus the content of the site has gone downhill as we now have people not even out of school setting the world to rights with no experience other than a short article found on cnn or another news site to base their opinions on.

Many of the older posters have moved on to sites such as were-here or ultra shock where the people and attitudes are different and more representative of the age group. While this place has a 13 rating, many members are only just 13 and simply not as mature and knowledgable as they may like to think.

People such as Lanny, Vision, Vamps, Jezza, MArkP add to the site but many people such as Swampy, Stickman, OCPS et al have really all moved on. I sometimes wonder why but the answer often comes to me when I've read through a few w-h posts.

Lest we not forget however, the mods have the right to edit or delete any post they wish so if you're sticking to posting within the guidelines set for this board, you won't have cause to complain.

Originally posted by clifgriffin

The last thing I want to do is to create more dissent
    Clifton Griffin
    you know what Clifton ? I think youre loving it !

Me and gerbs had a private argument which was ongoing as a matter of fact and took it out of that thread but you were there and quick enough to butt in, throw more oil in the fire by yet more petty comments and pointing the finger to another Mod -Razormedia and his moon threads ...

If you have any probs /queries/complaints about some Mods here then I suggest you email the webmaster directly with your concerns.

Im closing this thread and ifyou or anybody else has issues on this subject email Admin and the Mods

a
    [Edited by Aria on 06-03-2002 at 08:20 AM]