A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: http://www.elitedesign.de (reminds me of WHOSWE)..

resolved

http://www.elitedesign.de/
    thought this site was cool....seems likes its not completed yet tho..check it out...da 3d aspect is kinda like whoswe i think

ya it's pretty neat but nothing can compare to WHOSWE

I think that the first version of derbauer.de was better then whoswe. only my oppinion. :\

yeh whoswe is better but this has some nice lookin 3d elements..i wonder how their flash site is gonna look

The 3d part is done pretty good... it lacked smooth3d animation imo, but I guess we'll have to look for that in their Flash version...

Doesnt beat derbauer in terms of visuals IMO... it does in download time, hehe

Excellent 3d and graphics, and superb sound fx. The animation side could use some work, but quite a site anyways!

nice animation

the thing I liked about whoswe, better, is a more open feel with white vs the usual black/dark flash backgrounds..

this one is very nice, i liked the guest book area animation etc .. overall good design work, talented.. 7+/10 rating

Not tried to implement 3D in this way yet... but since yet another site does the same as whoswe, it gets me wondering, it a special program has arrived or something. I really doubt that these guys have the knowledge to do this in Maya, or 3dsmax for that matter. Or maybe 3dsmax

What you guys think ? A new unknown program, or a new method perhaps ?

Well this really isn't a new thing. I think that the first time I saw this site was last fall so the way you put it: "but since yet another site does the same as whoswe..." isn't directly the right way to write this And derbauer.de done these kind of 3d animations to flash something like 3 years ago.

Anyway all the time new programs are released and new versions are coming up. Maybe this gives us a change to import new cooler and softer 3d animations to flash. The problem is this on the loading times.

Well...3d animation like whoswe i meant... Don't think we had flash exporters in 3dsmax or maya for that matter..back then or ?

But it is well done modelling, and i have only seen 2 yet who has done it so perfectly. Whoswe took the prize though, cause of the sound effects were incredible too.

nice , but not genius.
    i prefer whoswe.com! better 3d.. better sound fx.. even better design.

but damn.. i couldn`t create this site anyway :-)

http://www.backupdata.de/OLD/derBauerII.htm
    date 19.12 1999 and I think it still beats whoswe's etc.
    made with flash4

real oldschool stuff!!

w w w . t h e o r y 7 . c o m nevil's Avatar
    credit for keeping the file size down, not gonna try comparing it to db or whoswe, but i'm sure the guy will churn out something similar in 2 or 3 years time.

Oh and Jacci, nice one for keeping a copy of the old derbaur site on your server, I wanted to show that to someone a while ago and couldn't because it doesn't load on derbaur's server, I wonder about derbaur sometimes, they don't seem to have it together these days.

Wow...i think that was even more fantastic than whoswe...and made in 1999 ... yikes... beats me !