dcsimg
A Flash Developer Resource Site

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: ITS TRUE! BELIVE IT OR NOT! I didnt but now I do!

"no point"?

Originally posted by killabry
    Hes a great rapper with great lyrics and skill. So theres no point not to listen to him.
    ...no point in not listening because he's a great rapper?!

You suggest that we should all enjoy his violent, anti-gay, anti-semetic, woman-demeaning (& bashing) trax because he's got 'mad skillz' ?!

gee...and to think that you missed being able to listen to the same crap being spouted by another excellent orator by only 60 years or so...well, that is if you spoke German.

seig heil, my friend...seig heil.

~kr0m3

Re:

Originally posted by Chromehenge
    Originally posted by killabry
    Hes a great rapper with great lyrics and skill. So theres no point not to listen to him.
    ...no point in not listening because he's a great rapper?!

You suggest that we should all enjoy his violent, anti-gay, anti-semetic, woman-demeaning (& bashing) trax because he's got 'mad skillz' ?!

gee...and to think that you missed being able to listen to the same crap being spouted by another excellent orator by only 60 years or so...well, that is if you spoke German.

seig heil, my friend...seig heil.

~kr0m3
    Ja woll.

Eminem ist meiner fuhrur.

He isnt evil, listen to his lyrics. because he says faggot and ***** doesnt mean hes hitler. You act like he's the only person whose made fun of gays and hit his wife. Hell, I think some former senators and presidents were wifebeaters who discriminated, and hell, some of them had slaves.

Eminem aint so bad.

yeh, ok...

1. saying 'faggot' or '*****' doesn't make you anything, except perhaps semi-illiterate.

2. We have all done things that we are not proud of...every single depraved one of us.

3. Using fame as a public podium to endorse violence, bigotry and sexism is wrong.

I hit my girl-friend once in high-school, then i grew up.
    I called a gentle, decent man a n*gg*r once, and then i grew up....quickly and painfully.

To condone the spouting of this sort of trash is short-sighted. I am not saying that eminem is 'Evil'. I'm saying that you should have more respect for people than to fuel this sort of diatribe. If a woman doesn't have more respect for herself than to hang around someone who beats her in private, that is one sort of wrong. To endorse someone who glorifies it...?
    well, what does that make us?

...and I HAVE read his lyrics. what is the name of his next album? "My own damn kampf"?

sorry dude, i can't agree with ya on this one...but peace anyway.
    ~kr0m3