A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: DO YOU LIKE IT?

Give me some feedback to my last flash intro + html website which is still in progress, please.

http://www.martins.sk/test/mtj_media/llangollen/site3

thanks

I like it, the only thing I might change, is the links on the left hand side, I think I would make them less different colours, make them blend in with the site a little more.

overall the intro is very nice. love the moving boxes. the only things I think is I agree about the menu bar colors. you keep them pretty basic on the intro, maybe limit the colors to the 4 you use in the intro or do some kind of color step gradation that blended better. and if I was going to be really picky- when the intro first came up, the type on the sides that has the countries and the names is in such a plain typeface that for a second, they almost seem to be buttons. don't complicate it too much, maybe just spice it up a bit. otherwise fantastic.

The transitions on the intro are great- I was confused though because sometimes they look like they are the actual interface and I was trying to click the text- maybe you play with it so it was not so straight up and down like a navigation

thanks for suggestions, flashers..