A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: pop up site

hi,

i guess i'm confused about publishing a site that displays in entirely in a pop up. so you click "enter" and bang, your site pops up. now my site is embedded flat on the page but it expands too large for the design. i want it to display as i have designed it, proportionally. does any body have the html and how i might make this happen? any help would be greatly appreciated.

Try going to macromedia exchange and looking in Flash extentsions - browser extensions. There is an extension for flash called Easy Popup Windows by Phil Shevlin that will create a sort of template where you can specify all the required fields you want for the browser window and it creates a page with a "enter" button for you, and when you click on it you get this perfect window. The other thing to do is for the resizing make sure you have the fscommand ("allowscale", "false"); at the beginning of your movie. Hope this is what you are looking for.

use this .... and in the parameters , make the resizable=no

LINK

you can also use this code in a flash button that works really good for me...
    http://www.flash-db.com/PopUp/