A Flash Developer Resource Site

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Making exe's transparent

Flash N Pack, forget it, Dude, Northcode has a tight leash on his hounds.

it's funny how Northcode and 1a2b3c4d always seem to fight side by side and accuse others of taking "cheap shots" - have a look at http://board.flashkit.com/board/show...hreadid=329511

Who starts with the cheapshots here???

Hmmm...

After reading bashing like in this and similar threads, i really feel ashamed of beeing a programmer...

mine $.02

Originally posted by Gambini
    Flash N Pack, forget it, Dude, Northcode has a tight leash on his hounds.

it's funny how Northcode and 1a2b3c4d always seem to fight side by side and accuse others of taking "cheap shots" - have a look at http://board.flashkit.com/board/show...hreadid=329511

Who starts with the cheapshots here???
    You just keep fanning the flames don't you?

I am simply a Flashkit user. You and several others are vendors hoping to sell your products. If you want to sell your products then buy an ad. I'm sure Flashkit would sell you one right at the top of the page. I don't come here to listen to you OR Northcode OR anyone else advertise their products.

As I suggested on the other thread, we should simply end this discussion and get back to work!

Will your solution be cross-platform?

Originally posted by sxdesign
    he he... it looks rather funny how hard you guys are trying to sell your solutions, that you even make fun of other solutions...

Let's see what will happen when i release xEngine.WDR for public usage, which will be completely free

Cheers...

For now, it's Winblows only, as WDR stands for Windows Desktop Replacement... Currently don't have a Mac to mess with it, too... But i have plans to port it sometimes in the future...

When it's out, you'll hear... Of course, not on a way 'it can do all the things that other (and now names of them) cannot do, so it's fairly superior product on the market', after each post in this forum, which is starting to be iritating...

So, for now, enjoy with available apps, that is if you definitely need them...

Cheers...

Trying to keep up with me eh? How ya been Sx? In your WDR be sure to add XML based SQL support, a client/server for communicating with other WDR, and Joystick support, cause ya know I did.