dcsimg
A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: Resume

Hey guys, I wanted to do my resume in Flash (of course I will still keep the word version) anyway my creativity flew out the door or something. Does anyone have a resume they want to share with me? I can't think of anything cool or good looking for the life of me, today. Maybe cuz its like 90 in Palmdale or something I don't know. Anyway if you could share with me so I can get some ideas that would be awesome...Thanks

HH

Well the whole point to a resume is that it is from you. If you devolop something that looks really nice then you won have to worry when someone asks how you did it. Just write some ideas down, and go brouse the net and take a look at a few. I'm sure you will come up with something intresting.

-the vex

I didn't want anybodies code or anything I just want to see how the layout is. Like I said My creativity is sucking today and Ive never seen a Flash resume. I only assume they exsist because its a pretty cool idea. I guess I'll come up with something. I am usually creative but when it comes to me trying to please others I guess I freeze up. Laters

HH

I just did my res in flash for my website (it isnt posted yet, tying up lose ends) But all i did was put my logo below my name with my handle on it, then threw it in a scroll pane componet with a print button (that i havent gotten working yet). Its simple, looks just like the word version, and easy read. Hope this might help you.