A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: PLEASE CHECK THIS ONE.

Hi, I haven't been around for a while so pleas excuse me.
    please check this site.

www23.brinkster.com/truplayers/welcome.htm

updated. comments welcome
    [Edited by harveybass on 07-03-2002 at 01:45 PM]

yeah, i like that alot, but i think u should add an intro. And maybe instead of the back button, u should have the links on each of the pages still.

its a nice site, i like the transitions and the background pics. I don't think the font is quite right for the headings cause it looks overstretched, if your using an extended font try using the condensed one.

I agree with alty29, you should consider putting the menu on each of the pages instead of the user having to click on the back button cause it dosnt quite look right on ur site with your existing menu system.

js

Originally posted by shaw_js
    its a nice site, i like the transitions and the background pics. I don't think the font is quite right for the headings cause it looks overstretched, if your using an extended font try using the condensed one.

I agree with alty29, you should consider putting the menu on each of the pages instead of the user having to click on the back button cause it dosnt quite look right on ur site with your existing menu system.

js
    I'm not getting too much for this one so i'm not going to put any more hours into it. Unfortunately, that is just the way it is. I would like to do the suggested things but the client has a budget and that means I have a limit. Thanks anyway.

bump

Ferocious Swisher
    personally, i really liked the site. It had cool and smooth transitions. I like the way you had parts of the bg picture blured too. Nice job.
    -Justin

updated, new font, new loops, and some design details have been altered, still trying to find a suityable server. any ideas?

Ferocious Swisher
    You text is a bit blurry. Did you use a pixel font?

Your pixel font should be on whole numbers in the top/left and at 8pt. I think you may be trying to use too many fonts in a single page.

Ferocious Swisher
    to add to hannibal, the font needs to be at the correct size, which may not be at 8. Also if it is inside of a sprite, it should be placed at ##.5
    -Justin