dcsimg
A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: Idea for a site design

Hi guys,
    For some days now i've been trying to find a way to make this site and couldn't come up with something realisable. The sie will be a CD Supplier site and i mean almost all games and movies will be awailable there, all tthough me, all at small prisez. I wanted everything to be around a CD. Only the navigation system will be done in flash, a 2 level menu. I can say there won't be very many caergories and sub-categorries(5 or less). Every idea i've come up with till now can't be done, or a leas i can't or it would take me forever to do it! It has to impress the clients and be ORIGINAL. If any of you have ideas please tell me. I will give the necessary credits for the one who helps me on this one!

why not something like a menu on a roataing c-d , or make the buttons a side view of c-d roms and stuff, so when you mouse over,the c-d tray pops out or somehting like that

Well, noy a bad idea the one with CD-Roms, but tried it already and it's looks prety ****ty, bu the firs one you mentioned isn't so bad, i'll se and i got an idea of my own, only that i need to get myself a CD scanned to get the best of it!