A Flash Developer Resource Site

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: This annoys me

OK, in the site check board some guy posted a thread for people to look at his wallpaper. I posted a reply saying that what he had posted was not a site check and he should pay more attention to rules. He also had a thread going on from a few days ago. Here's what the replies were to my post:

somedude330
    dont mind Gloomycus
    hes a anything and everthing hater

vivalasvegas
    hey glocosfsfsdvsd **** OFF. You suck, your minimalist work sucks the reason people resort to doing minimalist is because they have no creativity. Get a ****ing a ****ing life or better yet get a web design job and quit hanging out on these message board all day long. At least if you are going to be on flashkit learn some ****. You are proud of how many post you have? I think it is pathetic what have you accomplished in all that time posting? nothing you dont learn anything all you do is critsize others work

808i
    Hey vivalasvegas...I feel the same way you do man. This "gloomy" guy needs a "design" check in his head

nesto
    I've seen the numerous f***ed up replies gloomycus has made around the forum. I only come to this forum to check out other peoples work. I never reply or post. But I couldnt pass the opportunity to address Gloomycus and his f**ked up ways. so i registered and im posting this reply.

we..the world dont need that kind of s**t. Gloomycus, if you have a stick up yo ass then s**t thats yo problem.
    I'm not saying i cant take criticism, but s**t everyone who asks for a comment on the site don't need to be put down.
    It just pisses me off.

Peace

flashpest
    Gloomycus always does have a hair across his ass. Judging by his number of posts a lack of a girlfriend/boyfriend is evident - this is undoudbtedly a major contribution to his crankyness.

All I did was say that the guy shouldn't have posted because of the content and the fact he had a thread going, and in turn I recieve numerous attacks against my social life and design practice. I mean what the hell...

url?

what did you say?

Holy cow! they certainly arn't to nice!! You was just helping out!!

i'll take care of it

http://board.flashkit.com/board/show...5&pagenumber=1

I said mostly things about people following rules and stuff. You can see for yourself. Nonetheless the replies from other people were uncalled for.

There were a couple of people who stood up for me and SLeD tried to moderate a bit.

aversion to the rescue GOOOOOOOO AVERSION!

Originally posted by sixtailer

true but a check nonetheless grumpy

Chris

O god these guys are cracking me up

whoa, against you a full force is ,
    yoda you need. aversion it is.

haha yeah I saw that post..
    i bet they're just jealous of your web design skills, especially vivalasvegas.. but some times its best to let the little things go. one wallpaper check inside the site check forum isnt gonna ruin FK

Originally posted by aversion
    i'll take care of it

Thanks.

By the way, Gloomycus, I think that Inko site you did is incredible... seriously, don't listen to those idiots...

Originally posted by DigitalOne
    By the way, Gloomycus, I think that Inko site you did is incredible... seriously, don't listen to those idiots...
    lol yeah I get a lot of comments about that site. I don't see what the big deal over it is, but then again I think that about all my work.

By the way aversion, what are you doing?

I think it's very popular because it is so fluid and basic... let's face it, minimalist design is here to stay, and that is a perfect example... it's like a pop song...

Originally posted by DigitalOne
    I think it's very popular because it is so fluid and basic... let's face it, minimalist design is here to stay, and that is a perfect example... it's like a pop song...
    oh how i hate pop music...

Haha, you know what I mean... even if you hate pop music, it's very hard to get a melody out of your head after you hear it...

i closed it and i'll delete it tomorrow.

you're not above blame in there gloomy, reacting like that isn't going to help the situation, you have to stay above the melee, most designers need thick skins.

LOL aversion

Originally posted by aversion:
    if you can string together a sentence without personal insults then i might reply. I'm a reasonable guy.
    Thats just too funny.

Originally posted by aversion
    i closed it and i'll delete it tomorrow.

you're not above blame in there gloomy, reacting like that isn't going to help the situation, you have to stay above the melee, most designers need thick skins.

I was too serious about the wallpaper thing, and then I just snapped almost after the insults... I cooled down a bit but they kept coming.

Hey Digital, heres somethign just for you - a sneak peak to the new version of inko that wont be released for months (I got started on it because I was incredibly bored today): http://inko.epicurissimo.com/newv6/mindex.html

i understand, they were pretty scathing for people siting at home in front of a computer who probably don't know what you even look like.