A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: Results Message???

Hey forumites.

New to this forum, so a big hello to everybody!

Just opened my current flash movie project in 3dfa and got a results message saying: -

Bitmap cannot be created until the width, height and depth have been assigned

Any ideas??

Fairly new to this piece of software, so consider me a novice user.

Originally posted by ben26
    Hey forumites.

New to this forum, so a big hello to everybody!

Just opened my current flash movie project in 3dfa and got a results message saying: -

Any ideas??

Fairly new to this piece of software, so consider me a novice user.
    I have once or twice had a wierd result message like this. Close 3dfa reboot and try reloading. This has always worked for me

Tried this, and it didn't seem to work.

After further investigation, I found it it's something to do with the loading movie. Without re-selecting the loading movie in my project, when I try to export, the results error message comes up and I am informed that the link fetures of the movie have been disabled (as if it is an unregistered copy). Once the loading movie is re-selected, it seemes to work ok.

Weird!?