dcsimg
A Flash Developer Resource Site

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: when the f*** will there be an update for f***inf flash mx mac ?????

Word

A Mac user informed me that actionscript can be cut and pasted in Macs but only using the keyboard commands.

AE is....

Originally posted by cancerinform
    What is AE?
    After Effects...another Adobe Product that allows you to do all kinds of cool stuff with video. It works great with Premeire.

thanks sleestack44.

Whoa, now, Donzella. Them's fightin' words!
    My Mac will run flawlessly 24/7's for two weeks or MORE without so much as a hiccup!
    As I hear it from my comrades in the PC world; to keep a PC running for one full day is quite a feat.

I routinely run Photoshop6, Imageready3, Dreamweaver4, Flash5, Internet Explorer and Netscape, ALL AT THE SAME TIME!, with nary a problem.

I can't help but agree with some of the previous posters that FlashMX for Mac must be some kind of beta. It runs sluggishly and is very prone to crashing. It is the only app I currently have that will crash my Mac.

It pains me that you would stoop so low as to hurl incindiary comments in this forum and, dare I say, attempt to instigate a platform war here. I pay just as much $$$ as you do for my applications. And when I buy, I expect to get a product that works, no matter what platform it's on!

In this forum I expect to see answers to questions and solutions to problems. Not children arguing about who's dad can whip who's dad.

Let's try to act like adults here.
    And we'll thank you to keep your blasphemous comments to yourself.

dixter

I just want to say that I have a mac and a PC. This argument is a waste of (everyones) time. It seems to me that if there is/was a problem with Flash MX on the mac, or anything else, then let's help that person find a work-around and move on. I like to be notified when there is information to learn about, not to read debates over an issue that doesn't have a real answer. I've heard these arguments many times before and no one ever changes their platform....mac users or PC users.