dcsimg
A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: Please fix flash links!

The links with the different screen resolutions still don't work. You click on it and nothing happens.
    I am woundering why this is not fixed yet, because it's not working for a couple of weeks now and other users have already posted this error.

Maybe the admin here is not interested in fixing it!?

Would be really cool, if the admin could fix this soon. Cause this site used to be a very good one.

Trust me...Starkey (the admin) has every intention, and is very interested in fixing it. He is very busy, keeping this site running smoothly, and I'm sure he will get to it.

h

Civilian
    thanks hockyfan

AlohaChris, this should be fixed. Sorry for the delay.

jus' watchin' your back starkey
    It's a dangerous world...

h

Thumbs down

Keep in mind Chris, this site is free of charge. I understand certain problems can be inconveniences, but until Flashkit, there were very few resources that provided such easy access to so many useful Flash components and movies. I'm sure they're working hard to optimize everything as we speak. Instead of being an *******, why not drop them a thank you note.

Understand the icon now?

Originally posted by AlohaChris
    The links with the different screen resolutions still don't work. You click on it and nothing happens.
    I am woundering why this is not fixed yet, because it's not working for a couple of weeks now and other users have already posted this error.

Maybe the admin here is not interested in fixing it!?

Would be really cool, if the admin could fix this soon. Cause this site used to be a very good one.