dcsimg
A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: Error error...and guess what ERROR !

" Warning: Host 'fkwww' is blocked because of many connection errors. Unblock with 'mysqladmin flush-hosts' in /www2/flashkit/php/DB_movies.inc on line 12

Warning: MySQL Connection Failed: Host 'fkwww' is blocked because of many connection errors. Unblock with 'mysqladmin flush-hosts' in /www2/flashkit/php/DB_movies.inc on line 12
    Host 'fkwww' is blocked because of many connection errors. Unblock with 'mysqladmin flush-hosts'
    Warning: Cannot add header information - headers already sent by (output started at /www2/flashkit/php/DB_movies.inc:12) in /www2/flashkit/html/jump.php on line 13 "

This is the message i keep on getting when i try to open either a tutorial a sound loop or whatever it keeps on striking !!! =/

What´s up with that ??!
    anyone ..anyone ?

peace
    manc0

Civilian
    This should be fixed now.

i am still getting this error on the flash movies
    any help would be great Thanks in advance

I get the same error

I'm trying to download a sound clip, and I keep getting

"Warning: Host 'fkwww' is blocked because of many connection errors. Unblock with 'mysqladmin flush-hosts' in /www2/flashkit/php/Database.inc on line 17

Warning: MySQL Connection Failed: Host 'fkwww' is blocked because of many connection errors. Unblock with 'mysqladmin flush-hosts' in /www2/flashkit/php/Database.inc on line 17
    Host 'fkwww' is blocked because of many connection errors. Unblock with 'mysqladmin flush-hosts'
    Warning: Cannot add header information - headers already sent by (output started at /www2/flashkit/php/Database.inc:17) in /www2/flashkit/html/downloads on line 65
    ?> "

I had this happen a couple times friday too, but was eventually able to download. Now I can't get through to anything.

Civilian

Re: I get the same error

Originally posted by dschutte

I had this happen a couple times friday too, but was eventually able to download. Now I can't get through to anything.
    Yeah, looks like it happened again today. Should be fixed now, again and I have a note off to the techs. They upgraded the DB last week, it looks like there's an issue in the new version.

thanks for the help
    works great
    Later

Civilian
    Originally posted by flashnnut
    thanks for the help

works great

Later

It's still happening occasionally. I've set up a cron job that will check it every 15 minutes until we can get it sorted. If it happens again, please check back. The admins have an optional work week and have been working incredibly hard, with the servers, so I'm trying to avoid interrupting their holiday - if possible. I'll keep an eye on it.