dcsimg
A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: My Posts

Lightbulb

I'm not sure whether this option exists or not, but I'm gonna say it anyway:

I created some new threads here, but I forgot where they're located, and what they're called. It would be nice to have something like My Posts in the myFK page. Even better would be an option like that on the personal profile, so the visitors can see the member's posts whenever they read his profile. Everything2.com has that, so I thought it would be nice too. I'm tired of huntind down my own posts, and I don't like to get useless mails in my inbox.

Civilian
    Originally posted by dwarrior
    I'm tired of huntind down my own posts, and I don't like to get useless mails in my inbox.
    If you click on the link in the useless email, it will take you to the thread.

Yes, I know that. I personally use Hotmail, the free service, so I don't have too much space to waste on those e-mails. Let's say I have 20 posts, and all of them get a reply, that'll take quite a lot of unnecessary space in my Inbox. It would be nice to have something like a list of posts you posted, or maybe even notify you in your personal folder whenever someone replies to your post. This would be a lot better then having e-mails in my inbox. I dunno if it'd take too much time, I just figured it's not a bad suggestion, cuz I know a lot of sites taht use that.

Civilian
    We've got a meeting next week regarding the board upgrade. IIRC vB's latest does have a feature similar to that. If not, I'll see what I can do to add something.