dcsimg
A Flash Developer Resource Site

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 68

Thread: No Response form Flashkit ?

  1. #21
    Civilian
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    In the clouds
    Posts
    3,210
    Originally posted by Sybersnake
    i love BBQs - somebody get me a hotdog. And in three weeks when i finally get it; maby it will still be ediable.

    Aaaaaactually it was a smoked brisket. Thought we were BBQ'ing, but decided against it.

    I've emailed you a dog.

  2. #22
    Civilian
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    In the clouds
    Posts
    3,210

    Re: Mail Re-Sent!

    Originally posted by shalin

    Thanks for the response. We have sent the mail again.



    We hope to hear from you soon.



    Cheers,

    Shalin
    Great, thanks, I'll be on the lookout for it.

  3. #23
    imagination through stupidity
    Join Date
    Apr 2001
    Location
    P3X-3113
    Posts
    1,238
    Originally posted by jstarkey
    Originally posted by Sybersnake
    i love BBQs - somebody get me a hotdog. And in three weeks when i finally get it; maby it will still be ediable.

    Aaaaaactually it was a smoked brisket. Thought we were BBQ'ing, but decided against it.

    I've emailed you a dog.
    Ill be waiting for it, ~

  4. #24

    Re: Re: Mail Re-Sent!

    Originally posted by jstarkey
    Originally posted by shalin

    Thanks for the response. We have sent the mail again.



    We hope to hear from you soon.



    Cheers,

    Shalin
    Great, thanks, I'll be on the lookout for it.

    Hey wait a gosh darn second now then there yet....aren't we forgetting something? Starkey?


    h

  5. #25
    Civilian
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    In the clouds
    Posts
    3,210

    Re: Re: Re: Mail Re-Sent!

    Originally posted by hockyfan

    Hey wait a gosh darn second now then there yet....aren't we forgetting something? Starkey?





    h
    I said thanks.

  6. #26
    imagination through stupidity
    Join Date
    Apr 2001
    Location
    P3X-3113
    Posts
    1,238
    LMAO!! Hehe

  7. #27

    Re: Re: Re: Re: Mail Re-Sent!

    Originally posted by jstarkey
    Originally posted by hockyfan

    Hey wait a gosh darn second now then there yet....aren't we forgetting something? Starkey?





    h
    I said thanks.

    Well you're just a laugh and a half, eh starkey?

    I'm gonna close my eyes now, and when I open them everything better be fixed..
    *closes eyes*.............
    .........*opens eyes*
    Starkey! It ain't fixed!


    h

  8. #28
    Civilian
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    In the clouds
    Posts
    3,210

    Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Mail Re-Sent!

    Originally posted by hockyfan

    Well you're just a laugh and a half, eh starkey?



    I'm gonna close my eyes now, and when I open them everything better be fixed..

    *closes eyes*.............

    .........*opens eyes*

    Starkey! It ain't fixed!





    h
    There seems to be a bit of a problem with your post count, it's not incrementing.

    shalin, I still haven't rec'd the email you sent. Are you sending it to webmaster@flashkit.com?

  9. #29

    Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Mail Re-Sent!

    Originally posted by jstarkey


    There seems to be a bit of a problem with your post count, it's not incrementing.
    Yeah Starkey I know...I wonder what happened?

    Ok, at least put my avatar there...you can do whatever you want to the post count. Delete it, zero it, put stupid words there, ---- it... whatever. Just don't mess with my avatar

    Oh that's right...you had nothing to do with this, I forgot



    h

  10. #30
    Civilian
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    In the clouds
    Posts
    3,210

    Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Mail Re-Sent!

    Originally posted by hockyfan

    Yeah Starkey I know...I wonder what happened?



    Ok, at least put my avatar there...you can do whatever you want to the post count. Delete it, zero it, put stupid words there, ---- it... whatever. Just don't mess with my avatar



    Oh that's right...you had nothing to do with this, I forgot







    h
    ok, I'll try to do the avatars this week. I promise, yours is in the bin.

  11. #31
    Great, now I just have to try and find the culprit of my post count mess up


    h

  12. #32
    Civilian
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    In the clouds
    Posts
    3,210
    Originally posted by hockyfan
    Great, now I just have to try and find the culprit of my post count mess up





    h
    Be careful, it takes a warped soul to do something so cruel.

  13. #33
    Well Starkey, I know that couldn't have been you. But if by some miracle you know this evil-doer, give him a message from me; that if he's messing with my post count- at least make it something interesting!

    Ok..now back to hunting down this "evil-doer"


    h

  14. #34
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2000
    Posts
    192

    Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Mail Re-Sent!

    well, I sent it to jstarkey at the flashkit dot com domain?

    Is that the correct address ?

    Please confirm.



    Cheers,

    Shalin Jain





    [admin]sssshhhhh, don't post email addresses, their watching. [/admin]
    [Edited by jstarkey on 07-31-2002 at 04:53 AM]

  15. #35
    Civilian
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    In the clouds
    Posts
    3,210

    Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Mail Re-Sent!

    I just sent you an email, please respond to that.

    (sorry about the edit, we get harvestors popping in a lot)

  16. #36
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2000
    Posts
    192

    Post Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Mail Re-Sent!

    Originally posted by jstarkey
    I just sent you an email, please respond to that.

    (sorry about the edit, we get harvestors popping in a lot)
    Thanks a lot!

    Sent a reply.

    Let me know what you think about it.

    Cheers,
    Shalin

  17. #37

    Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Mail Re-Sent!

    Originally posted by jstarkey
    I just sent you an email, please respond to that.

    (sorry about the edit, we get harvestors popping in a lot)
    cough.....paranoid...cough....



    h

  18. #38
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2000
    Posts
    192
    Let us know if you received our email.

    Thank You!

    Cheers,
    Shalin

  19. #39
    Civilian
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    In the clouds
    Posts
    3,210
    Originally posted by shalin
    Let us know if you received our email.



    Thank You!



    Cheers,

    Shalin
    Shalin, there's still an issue. I even read the spam last night to make sure I didn't misinterpret the messages.

    I've heard of some mail being blocked from AU. Which country are you sending from?

  20. #40
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2000
    Posts
    192

    Arrow Oh!

    Well, I'm not from AU.

    I'm from India. Could i discuss the mail here if you like ?

    Let me know.

    Cheers,
    Shalin

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  




Click Here to Expand Forum to Full Width

HTML5 Development Center