A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: GRaphix Artists Please Look

If u are a graphix designer who can make good looking background ect.... i am hiring people to help with my company Invulse WebDesigns Please if u wish to join post on here with ur email or aim or email me at: thgsnhrmny@hotmail.com AIM:thgsnhrmny Thank You

Originally posted by thgsnhrmny
    If u are a graphix designer who can make good looking background ect.... i am hiring people to help with my company Invulse WebDesigns Please if u wish to join post on here with ur email or aim or email me at: thgsnhrmny@hotmail.com AIM:thgsnhrmny Thank You
    ok...and whats your:
    website address
    how many yrs experience do you have
    whats the rate that you'll pay
    etc etc

basically how do WE know that you're a real company...well that invulse is a real company?

well there is no website yet....the whole point of me hiring is to get people to help me build one....i bought the domain http://www.invulse.com .... ur pay is contract based so u get equally split wadges..... i dont have alot of experience but i know what i am doing....within 3 months of working with flash i can build a website in 1 day.....

hi u might want to put an index page on there so ppl can t look at your stats etc

index.htm
    " .html
    " .shtml
    etc

stops ppl looking at things they should nt

also u can pop the swf in the html to make the site

(hiring ppl and hotmail addresses dont go well together)

i've been stung once, never twice, if u have no money let us no mb u will get some work done for free, but a company with a hotmail address and no index page.......

mb i'm being harsh
    bp

seen your other post on this page (spam)

Dude i accually just got my new email thgsnhrmny@invulse.com

also i know how to put a swf inside an html file i dont need tips on that

obviously i'm being harsh

ps i'm not a dude

o..mmmk

well done

I'm free to help :-) if you are interested just mail me.

http://www.web-works.be

well i`m lost for words, so far this is what i have concluded.

Someone with no website who claims to be a real company using a hotmail address, and is skilled enough to place a swf inside a html file wants skilled designers to help build his site? ummm well count me out, I would suggest if you want heklp building a website, because you are obviously not very skilled, i would suggest that if you are prepared to pay, you go to a web design company.
    I dont want to sound harsh either, but rather than try and pass yourself off as a web design company why not spend some real time-3 months is not enough-actually learning.

I really dont want you to take this post the wrong way, but trust me you will get far worse from other forums. I`m just being honest with you.

Pete

first of all mother f*cker i put that swf up to show someone something...not for the public to see...second im making a company...third dont judge my integrety by the time i have been working with flash....and forth get the f*ck off my thread if ur goin to talk ****

and another thing my email now is thgsnhrmny@invulse.com so get off my case

Hi u might want to moderate your language a bit more, the comments i said were just to help u not aimed at knocking u down, if u post on here u will get critisism from alsorts of ppl

also, mb its not a good idea to let ppl know who u are if u are going to be so offensive

eg u will get viruses sent to you, and when u finally post the site mr x might phone u at 3 am every morning

also u might get kicked from the forum

most of us are here to help (including me) i will always be able to look at your stats now, even when u put up an index page

just trying to make u aware of this

bp

Sorry those comments were aimed at this qetret guy..i dont appriciate ignorant people like him coming on to my thread and giving unneeded bashing....nothin was aimed at you..

hi

you're going to have to be a bit more helpful and specific with what you are looking for. I have seen your swf but am still no wiser as to what your company does. Apart from designing the future (?).

I think you're being over- sensitive regarding qetret's comments. Calm them down if you want any help from us.

j