A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: ENHANCED CD PT 2, HOW TO MAKE THE CD PLAYER COME UP

THANKS POPE, THIS IS PART 2, THE FS COMMAND ISN'T WORKING. I'M POINTING IT TO C:\WINDOWS\CDPLAYER.EXE AM I MISSING SOMETHING :

------------------
    - 1st pick from the first round

Senior Moderator
    Defender of the Faith

Wink

What are you trying to do? If your trying to launch the CD Player for the music portion. the Computer should see the tracks and just start it up on its own. Regards, Bill

------------------
    Macromedians 1:1

In the beginning the web was without shape and color, and the hype covered the darkness of the net. Then there was a Flash and life came to the web and vision became reality.

IS the coding correct? The FS Command?

Senior Moderator
    Defender of the Faith

Wink

If your trying to start the songs through an interface you designed just call the tracks by name in the url command. ie

mysong.wav

I forgot what the extension is for song tracks. wav is not right its just an example.

If you call it this way it should start the default cd player in the computer. Try it first and make sure before you start burning the CD. Regards, Bill

------------------
    Macromedians 1:1

In the beginning the web was without shape and color, and the hype covered the darkness of the net. Then there was a Flash and life came to the web and vision became reality.