dcsimg
A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: Need somebody to create a game for my web site!

My web site http://www.tom-foolery.com, does stunts rather like Jackass on MTV.

I have tried to make a game with the tutorials from this web site but i got all mixed up and it doesn't seem to work anymore! I can create small animations but thats about it go to my site and you can see the animations that i have made.

I can't pay lots of money because i don't really want too but what i really want is for somebody to teach/coach me to make my own.

The game i would like to make is a Facial from a goat, or a sick game! confused? go to my site and go to the movies pages to see what i mean.

Please get in contact if you would like to help me i would be very greatful.

What confuses you? What stopped working? Were here to help.

Also, saying you wont pay me because you don't want to isn't the smartest thing to say. Making a good Flash game is hard work, and if you don't think it's worth any money, then don't bother asking for us to make one for you.

Smile

Its not the fact that i dont want to pay people its that i can't im an 18 year old student with very little money!

Im going through the tutorials now again because i just downloaded them thinking that it had all the text aswell but no it just had the images etc,

But when i tryied to make my own i just got confused, it bloddy hard work trying to figure things out on your own.

the game that i want to make is where a goat shoots a random bit of milk, and somebody tries to catch it in his mouth, the milk could come down the screen or accross it im not bothered.

Have you got any hint tips or code to help this game go with a bang.

As i said i can't offer money just advertising of some sort on my site or on the game its self.

Please help!

luv your eye thingy ed. i saw minority report today and eye's play a big part!

Originally posted by BlinkOk
    luv your eye thingy ed. i saw minority report today and eye's play a big part!
    Is it good? i've been meaning to see it

The game i would like to make is a Facial from a goat, or a sick game! confused? go to my site and go to the movies pages to see what i mean.

What type of gameplay would that involve? [small]I'd guess it wouldn't be a puzzle game [small]

you are sick

Flying on Herbal Tea
    I tell you what...
    il do it fo no money but i expect you 2 send me.

A.Bin laden so i can hand him in and get a reward.
    B.1 lire of Uncle Bens stir fry sauce.
    C.My name to be spray painted round the entire outside of your house.
    and lastly
    D.An ice sculpture to be ut in the front garden, representing me.

All of this should come to a no greater cost than 50

And Blink god damn it have you just spoiled the end of minority report does it turn out they have the wrong Tom cruise or umthn hehehe

well speak 2 ya all laterz

no the eye's not much to do with the storyline

If you're so poor, where did you get the money to buy flash ?

Olorin

Flying on Herbal Tea
    Good point hehe...

NO NO NO!! Employ me, Madmentals requests are WAY to high, just send me Liv Tyler to my house, around 7:30

Ely_J3

Flying on Herbal Tea
    lol ok il settle for Jennifer Aniston...

Done deal???

BAH! Curse you for undercutting me... alright fine, ill settle for Natalie POrtman, but she had better be scantelli clad!

-Ely

Olorin: Very smart...

Thanks, that's actually my eye, only my webcam is very poor, so I had to use a lot of air brushing to make the pic look nice, and also made the colour slightly unreal for fun

ed, lol, i've been trying, like, just the eyeball, no lid, hard stuff.

emmettj2002, i tought my self flash 5 in less then a day. i made pong, and a space shooting game, within that one day. it's very easy to learn, just take the time to. and i assume you didn't buy Flash because, like Olorin said, where'd you get the money? unless a person from macromedia magically appeared at your door and handed it to you, which is very unlikely, then your a theif. I don't help theives. good day, sir.