A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: Any firms out there offering internships?

Ahoyhoy, I'm an 18 year-old recent high school grad, and I'm taking a year off before I head to Dartmouth College. I love working with Flash / web design, and I am also interested in travelling. Basically, I'm wondering if there is a firm / company out there that would consider paying me a living wage in exchange for my tireless work (ie, mopping floors and changing toilet paper). I don't need much, and don't really care what I do. I'm really looking for the experience. Here's my site -- http://hans.newtheory.net -- and my email -- hans@newtheory.net . Thanks a bunch,
    Hans
    ps, I speak Russian and Spanish, if that helps at all...

The Minister of No Crap

Hans,

I retitled your thread to make clearer as to what you're looking for. I think it should attract the right people if they are out there.

-scott

Thanks much, just not sure if its working yet... oh well. Back to the classified ads.

The Minister of No Crap

It may not work at all. I have yet to see a design company advertise that they are looking for interns, but I have heard of design companies taking in interns from their area. Typically, these companies take people in that they know and that are in town.

Good luck.

-scott