A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: in need of help and design

Lightbulb

I was wondering if anyone on these boards would be willing to help me make a nice intro for my new website http://www.sportsrant.com . I do not know flash, which I would like to learn, but do not have the time to. I am in need of a nice logo and the intro and I am willing to pay for it if need be, even though I do not have a lot of money. I know that this is probably asking to much. I have a logo at the top of my page and also at http://www.sportsrant.com/boards/index.php

If anyone could help it would really be helpful

please contact me at mike@sportsrant.com

if anyone would also be interested in taking over/ being the webmaster/designer for this home page/boards please let me know. I want to make this site really big amoung sports minded people who like to post their thoughts

Wichser
    hey,

nice approach you are taking, and you are certainly not asking for too much. though I would like to give you a quick kickstart to what might help you into the right direction:

you are about sports. Why does your logo look like one of a gaming/clan site. I think you should pick up the sports theme the strongest you can. That will help you with the branding/look of your site already. It's not hard, but fonts alone certainly don't do the majic alone either.

i.e. Look at logos from MLB, NHL etc.. and see if you can take the STYLE and transfer it into a logo of yours. Not stealing or ripping anything, but sports minded people might like that approach much better (feeling "at home" in a sports-looking website with sporty fresh logo and whatnot).

Just to give you a start. else, if you are willing to pay for a logo, simply say how much you are willing to pay and I am sure people would hit you up with some feedbacks or offers.

To your other part: Maybe include what's the work/duty/responsibility of the webmaster/designer of the site if someone is interested he could get to know the facts right away.

Do not push the intro (flash) too hard, I don't see a strong need for it. Go without I'd say.

cheers, let me know what's popping.

hi,
    i have a nice intro ready for you, which i did for my school project, and i am willing to give it to you in two condition: 1>you must ingive me credit for it
    2>you must include my website link in every page of your site.

The intro is has a good music and the resolution with the onjects can be changed or modified. Think about it and if you would like to see it e-mail me:

youthobserver@hotmail.com