A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: Project Completed Contract

I'm looking for a template of a contract that would allow for a client to recognize the completion of a project. It would state the required work was done, they were satisfied etc...

Does anyone out there use such a thing? How common is something like this used??

thanks guys

tell me, is this sellable..... OddDog's Avatar
    get a lawyer.

that is the best solution for these things.

do you use template web sites or ...

just curious, thinking about using one for a fairly large project I have coming to an end...

on Media Inspiration they have some form and contract templates.

An Inconvenient Serving Size hurricaneone's Avatar
    Instead of an end-of-work contract (which is still a good idea I hadn't thought of), we have an end-of-demo 'contract', so that after the demo design has been OK'd, the addendum to the contract is signed, making the basid design of the site (the foundation, if you will) set in stone.

yea...

my point in this is we have developed training software in which we were responsible for copying, and putting together, a lot of content for it... i want the acknowledgement that they think it's done 100% more as a liability thing in case we left something out...

thanks guys

its always been common practice for me to do a sign off sheet once a contract is complete.

Since an old client kept contacting me on a weekly basis and asking me to do very minor amendments to her site, I got a bit fed up, drew up a sign off sheet which basically states that once signed, the site legally belongs to them and any further work either has to be quoted for or can be undertaken if a seperate maintenance contract is taken out.

yea, that's exactly what I'm thinking of, that would work well here and in other projects for that reason...