A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: how to get rid of the windows cursor in a projector with out using ***********jugglor

Unhappy

Hi
    I'm tryng to hide or get rid of the windows cursor in my projector file because I made a movieclip cursor in the flash that folluws the mouse.
    I can do it with jugglor but I have only got the evalution version so every time I edit my projector file and build the edited versin in jugglor and start it it begins by comming up with a message "This file was made with falsh jester jugglor evalution version". I don't have the money to buy the program abd don't want this message

Any help please.

Andri Mar Jónsson
    andrimar@netscape.net

There's an excelent tutorial on how to tweak your projector in the Tutorials sections of ... FlashKit.com! =]

It also includes replacement of mouse-cursors, although I don't know for sure if you can also replace the standard arrow.

Thanks,
    Edwin

Talking

Thanks for the reply SwiffTOOLS, I learned a lot and found some pretty interesting stuff but it still dosen't solve my problem. I can only change the onmouseover cursor which is ok but I'm afraid it's not enough.

Please anyone who might have a clue what to do

Andri Mar Jónsson
    andrimar@netscape.net