A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: FLASH 3.0 and Projector ??

you can indeed launch urls from a projector provided you have a browser installed.
    (these can be local or live depending on your user having a connection or not)

if you attach a get url command to a button it will launch it in a browser window--in relation to your other post....you could have a projector that launched a subsequent .swf in a browser window so that your presentation continues to play in a netscape/ie window

as i said before there are many ways to do this depending on your end use.

Question

Can a "PROJECTOR" file have interactivity in it? ie, buttons that activate online URL'S?
    Also, Does Flash 3.0 have limitations on PROJECTOR files that 4.0 does not have?

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to answer my questions.

Senior Moderator
    Defender of the Faith

The only limitations that F3 projectors have is the limitations of F3. No actionscript etc. Send me your snail mail address and I'll pop a CD in the mail to you. (dont everybody ask for one, as I have limited numbers) I want you to see what can be done with a projector file in 4.

------------------
    Macromedians 1:1

In the beginning the web was without shape and color, and the hype covered the darkness of the net. Then there was a Flash and life came to the web and vision became reality.