dcsimg
A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: 3D Flash Animator v3.6 is now available

3D Flash Animator version 3.6 is now available from the download page of our website at http://www.3DFA.com

Version 3.6 is much faster, more reliable, uses less memory and fixes the bugs from previous versions. It has an improved interface, and the paint element now includes a free-hand drawing tool.

Version 3.6 replaces 'Keyframes' with 'Scenes' and allows each scene to be played in the editor by itself.

The only drawback to using the new version is that any morphs developed using previous versions will not import well into the new version.

We look forward to hearing your comments and feedback about this new version.

Thanks,
    support@3DFA.com

Congratulations

Originally posted by RobStewart
    3D Flash Animator version 3.6 is now available from the download page of our website at http://www.3DFA.com

Version 3.6 is much faster, more reliable, uses less memory and fixes the bugs from previous versions. It has an improved interface, and the paint element now includes a free-hand drawing tool.

Version 3.6 replaces 'Keyframes' with 'Scenes' and allows each scene to be played in the editor by itself.

The only drawback to using the new version is that any morphs developed using previous versions will not import well into the new version.

We look forward to hearing your comments and feedback about this new version.

Thanks,
    support@3DFA.com
    Those are the very good news. I've been a little moved away, but its wonderful to see like day to day, consolidate his efforts, in the benefit of a great user group, satisfied like I.

Again Thanks. Well I've my NEW VER 3.6!!!!!!!

Joseph